Ch8~party

(Edited)

(A/n) heyy guys. Since this is my first work I decided that I'll finish this first.

Lexi's party outfit above~~

Lexi's pov

A whole week had gone by since we went to the movies with Cameron. He had gotten close to our group.

Like on Monday he and his friend jonah sat with us. The whole cafeteria was shocked by this sudden change. But we couldn't care less. The whole week they sat with us and now it got kind of like a routine.

So today was Friday and right now Liv and I was sitting on my bed.

"Hey, Lex? there's a party at Raymond's house and everyone is invited. Wanna go?" She asked.

"Yaa sure but who is Raymond?" I asked confused, I don't know any Raymond kid.

"Who cares! I'll text Nate and ask him to pick us up. And you might wanna tell Aaron that before he turns all overprotective brother on you." I sighed and nodded then left to go to Aaron's room.

I knocked and a faint come in was heard. I opened the door and he was laying on his bed sneezing. He looked kinda pale.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked kinda worried. It was very rare that Aaron caught a cold. Usually, I am the sick twin.

"Ya ya I am fine just got a cold. It will get fine in a day or two."

I nodded and proceeded.

"So Liv, me and Nate were thinking to go to a party," I asked fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"Where is it?"

"Some Raymond guy's house. Do you mind if I go?"

"Not at all. But since I can't go because of my condition I suggest if you wear something covered. No drinking! No taking drinks from strangers! And let nobody touch you. Am I clear?"

I nodded and hugged him.

"I am still kinda worried about you Lex."

"You don't need to be worried, Aaron. I 'll be just fine."

"I am not sure if I am convinced enough. How about I ask Cameron to join you guys and ask him to keep you safe?" He asked.

There was no point in arguing so I just sighed and nodded then left for my room.

I and Liv got ready. She was wearing a red dress which came to her mid thigh and paired it off with black pumps.

I, on the other hand, wore a floral beige crop top with plain peach colored skirt which was short in front and long from the back with golden heels. I curled my hair and applied did my makeup. And just to make sure that the outfit is not revealing I put a denim jacket on for which Liv through me a disapproving look.

"Nu-uh girl take that jacket off before I rip it off of you?" She said in a threatening voice.

Sighing I took it off. I think I have been sighing way too much these days!

When we both were ready we said goodbye to Aaron and soon Nate picked us up and we left for the party.

We reached a mansion which was pretty big and went inside. It was like a typical high school party.

people were making out. Drinking. Everyone was grinding against each other on the dance floor which might I add was a disgusting sight to look at!

We soon reached which looked like a kitchen. It was comparatively quieter in here and Liv handed me some shots. Nate was our designated driver for tonight so he didn't drink.

Taking the shots I gulped them down quickly.

Let the party begin...