t w e n t y - f o u r

Start from the beginning

"No. I'm not letting you leave." She scolded me.

"I have to! It's for my life." We were both sitting up by then. This isn't a fight, it's an argument. But she's acting like I'm going away forever.

"Well you can just stay here and think. Why do you have to go away?" She raised her voice. Her eyes were shiny and the boys were watching us through the sliding door. But, they left a couple of seconds after.

"I just need to get out of this city, I feel trapped and I want to just get out." I put my face in my hands.

"I just need to get out." I whispered.

"Don't leave." Alexia pulled me in for a hug.

"I have too. I lived here for too long, I want to get out." I held her tightly. She was doing the same.

"Fine..." She quietly said.

"Fine. You can leave but, can't leave for too long, call me everyday, and text, and promise to be safe." She squeezed me.

"I will."

"But, what about Kian?" She looked at me.

"I'll tell him, but he can't know right now. I need to plan and get some money." I tied my hair up in a pony tail. I was sweating a lot and my hair was sticking to my neck.

"Let's go inside its getting late and we need to go back home." She wiped her eyes and stood up.

"Okay. Thanks Alex, I won't be gone for long. Only a few months." I said. She held out her hand and I took it.

We walked inside and Kian looked at me with a blank look. Jc was starring at Alexia and Ricky was just watching tv.. Typical Ricky.

"It's 10:30, and I'm getting sleepy. Can we go home?" I told Kian.

"Yeah, let's go." Kian said.

"Bye Ricky." I hugged him.

"Nice to see you." He waved.

{in the car}

Jc was driving and Alexia was asleep she was snoring, but they were soft snores. Kian was asleep on my lap, his arms were wrapped around my legs. I was brushing his blonde and blue hair, and he held my hand and put it next to his cheek.

Kian POV

Her hand was warm, I liked that she was here with me. But, why did I hear her say that she wanted to run away? Or was it Alexia who said that?

"So Ariel, what's going on?" Jc said.

"Nothing much, how about you Cloud?" She chuckled.

"So running away, is nothing?" Jc said seriously.

"Eavesdropper." She said annoyed.

So she is running away... But why? Was she even going to tell me that she was leaving? Why?

"Well, why?" Jc asked.