s i x

"Hey Ariel?!" She shouted.

"What now Alex." I screamed back at her, even though she's only in the next room.

Alexia is my best friend that I live with. Me and her share rent and stuff like that. But, me and her are getting ready for VidCon, and we are wondering what to wear.

But, it's only 12:00 in the morning...

Anyways, she's meeting up with her boyfriend, she hasn't seen him, in person, for like 2 years.

And I am meeting Kian.

So I need to look really nice!

"Does this top go with these shorts?" She held up the clothing up and I shook my head and gave her another top with jeans instead.

"This look really nice." I smiled.

"Thanks, let me see what you're wearing." She followed me to my room and I showed her. She gave me her famous look.

The "what the hell is this" look.

"What?" I looked her with a grin on my face, and she threw my clothes on the ground. And picked out an entire new outfit for me.

"Make yourself stand out dude." She said adjusting the clothing in me. She gave me the signal to turn around and I did.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much better." She smiled.

---

"I'm so hungry!" I complained.

"Same." She said.

"Let's go get some TacoBell!" She gasped. I grabbed my keys and we literally ran to the damn car.

"We're a mess." She told me.

"So?" I chuckled at her comment.

"I'm wearing sweat pants with my teenage mutant ninja turtles sweater, and you're wearing your black sweat pants with your sweater that is white.."
She looked at the both of us.

"Your point is?" I answered her.

"We look like weirdos."

"Very cute weirdos. Besides, who cares. Not me!" I laughed.

"Let's just get this over with." She turned on the radio and I backed out the drive way.

---
"Hi, how may I help you ladies today?" The guy asked us.

"Alex you order first." I nudged her forward.

"Okay, sheesh." She looked at me.

"Hi, I will have medium soda, with two crunchy tacos." She looked at the menu one last time and looked at me.

"Alrighty, I will have the steak quesadilla with a soda." I smiled and Alex was still looking at the menu, and pointed to the cinnamon rolls.

"Oh, and some of those cinnamon roll thingies, please?" I told him before he completed our order.

"Okay, that will be 10.36, would you like anything else?" He looked at me and I shook my head.

"Your order will be ready in 10 minutes."

---

We were look for a place to sit and we usually sit by the window. But, when we got there Alexia started acting weird.

"Alex, is you okay?" I stared at her with my eyebrow raised.

"It's, him.." She was in a daze and I looked behind me and saw I guy with really curly hair with a bandana, and was just alone there waiting for someone.

"Go talk to him dude!" I whisper shouted.

"No?! What would I say?!" She whisper shouted back at me. She was stress eating and kept on looking at him.

"I'm giving you 10 seconds, or I am going over there myself." I was getting up.

"10,"

"I-I, don't know" she stuttered.

"9,"

"8,"

"7, 6, 5," I counted quicker.

"OKAY!" She scolded me.

"Damn, no need to get your panties in a knot." I sat back down.

She went up to the cashier and she was next to him, and she said,

"Hi."

He looked at her and he instantly hugged her and she hugged him back.

"I missed you so much." She said and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you too baby."

---

"Okay, break it up." I walked up with my drink in my hand.

"Well, look who it is. It's my best friend!" He looked at me in amazement and I rolled my eyes and he pulled me into a hug.

"What's up little buddy?" He messed up my hair.

"Nothing much Mr. Lovebird." I smirked at him.

"Well, we need to get going Alex. We have to wake up early tomorrow." I said trying to pry her of of him.

"Bye JC!" She shouted as I piggy backed her to the car.

"Bye Alex, Bye Little buddy!" He shouted back.

"Don't call me that!" I stuck my tongue out of him.

---

JC's POV

Holy crap, I cannot believe I just saw my girlfriend?! I haven't seen her in like 2 or 3 years.

Speaking of years, when the hell is Kian going to come out of the damn bathroom?!

"KIAN?!" I pounded on the door.

"What do you want du?" He said in his stupid voice.

"Get out, I want to go home already!" I whined.

"Can't a guy take a shit in peace?!" He shouted.

"NO!" I shouted back.

"Fine, I'm coming out." He said.

"Finally." I groaned.

"Let's go, order." Kian walked past me while taking out his wallet.

"You're such a shit head." I laughed.

---

(time skip. tomorrow)

Ariels POV

"Alexia! Get up its 9:00! We have to be there by 11:30." I jumped on her bed and pushed her.

"That's today?" She groaned.

"Yup." I popped up the 'p'.

"C'mon, today is VidCon. Let's go get dressed." I smiled and walked out of her room.

---

💫💫💫
AAAAYEE!
I made this chapter SUUUUPER LONG, just for you guys.

This chapter was
889 words!

(unedited)

Hope you enjoyed!
💫💫💫