t w e n t y - f o u r

hey guys, extra long chapter for you guys. plz read the a/n at the end of the chapter. :)

Me and Jc got back into the house and everyone giggled at Jc. He looked disappointed, and I had a huge grin on my face.

"She shut the door in my face." Jc rolled his eyes and sat next to Alexia. Still half naked..

"Well, you are kind of naked." Alexia half smiled and looked at Jc.

"Well, that's all O2L, see you guys next week!" Kian took the camera from me and pointed it to everyone.

"Bye!" We all waved to the camera, and he turned it off.

"So, what do you guys wanna do now?" Ricky asked.

"Someone needs to go change." Everyone looked at Jc.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm going, sheesh.." Jc went to go get his clothes from where he threw them.

"It's so dark out." I walked over to the sliding door.

I walked outside, and the pool was still, the lights were on also. I sat on the ground and lied flat on the concrete.

"Hey." Alexia said squatting next to me.

"Hello." I smiled and looked up at the black sky.

"What are you looking at?" She asked me.

"They sky." I simply said.

"Cool." She chuckled.

We stayed silent for a minute. Looking at the pitch black sky, with speckles of stars. In my mind, I was think about how many stars there were in the entire galaxy.

"I wonder how many stars there are." I said out loud.

"Billions?" Alexia replied. It was more like question.

"Trillions?" I said to her.

"Who knows." She said turning her head to look at me.

"Can I ask you something Alex?" I said looking at her.

"Sure." She looks back up at the sky.

"I want to run away." I said blankly.

"What?" She gasped. More like a concerned one, not a surprised one.

"I don't know... I just want to." I shrugged.

"Well there has to be a reason. You can't just say you want to run away with out a reason, it's out of the question." She stated. Alexia is considered my guardian. My mom died a few years back, and my dad is m.i.a. I am very happy that she filled in for them, but I'm an adult now.

"I just need to get my head straight." I said.

"Look, we're going to college pretty soon and I want to figure what I'm going to do with my life. Even though I am a YouTuber, I need a career." I sat up and I was telling her the truth. I did want to run away, but not for a long time. Just for a couple of months.

"Ariel, you're twenty years old! Life isn't going to pass you by just because you don't have a career." Alexia said.

"Yes it is. I need time to think and I need time life straightened out.." I trailed off.