n i n e t e e n

ayyyye thx for the reads babes
-

"Ow." I said.

"Does it hurt that bad?" Kian said.

"No, it's just that- crap!" I touched my sunburn and it stung badly.

"Take a shower. A cold one." Kian said holding my hand and leading us back in the house.

"That's going to hurt even more!" I scolded him.

"Then, do you want some ice?" Kian asked chuckling.

"I guess.." I said looking at my red shoulders and thighs.

"I look like a tomato..." I complained.

I went to a mirror and I saw my face, it was red around my nose area and the center of my forehead was also red. So we're my cheeks.

"You look like a cute tomato." Kian got three bags of ice and put one on my forehead. I grabbed the other two and placed both in my thighs.

I felt a stinging sensation at first, then it felt better and soothing.

"Feel any better?" Kian said kissing my nose.

"Eh. Ow-" I said as his lips touched my nose.

"Sorry." He said smiling sheepishly.

"I'm gonna go change." I said getting off the stole and limping up the stairs.

"Can I take a shower?" Kian asked me.

"Go ahead." I grinned.

---

"I can't even sit without being in freaking pain.." I squatted onto my bed.

"You'll be fine in a bit." Kian said from the shower.

"It hurts really badly." I groaned.

"Put more ice." Kian said.

"Okay." I said slowly getting up from my bed and wobbling down the stairs.

"Do you have any shirts I can borrow?" Kian yelled from my room.

"Look in my closet or my drawer next to the window." I yelled back.

"Okay." He replied.

Kian POV

I looked in her closet and all she had were really short shirts or girly ones that would make me look like an idiot.

I went to her drawer, and I looked in every single one. But, I opened one and I found her underwear and her bras...

"How do girls even wear these?!" I whispered to myself.

I held up a pair of her underwear, and I just examined them. It was so weird..

"Hey! You're taking a long time, do you need any-" Ariel stopped mid sentence when she saw what I was doing.

"Uh." Is all I could say.

"What are you doing..?" She said in awe.

"I was looking for a shirt, and um, then I opened the wrong drawer.." I said unsure of how she was going to react.

"The shirt is on the bottom drawer.." She walked over to me and crouched down and handed me a large shirt.

Ariel POV

WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT!

He was looking at my panties, and was he smiling when I walked in?! Oh my gosh, I think I popped a blood vessel..

"Are you mad at me?" Kian said trying to break the tension.

"Since you ask, not really." I said exhaling.

"Really why?" Kian asked looking at me with a little frown.

"Because you didn't mean to, it wasn't on purpose. I'm just weirded out that's all.." I said avoiding his gaze.

"Okay.. Should I go?" He asked.

"No, it's fine if you stay." I said giving him a small grin.

"Okay." He said.

"Let's go downstairs and play a video game, I'm getting bored." I said standing up and walking towards the door.

"You coming?" I said to Kian. He was still sitting there with his head down.

"Yeah." He said getting up and walking towards me.

---

Well, that was a crappy chapter.

Leave a vote and a comment, bye potatoes :)

-Ariel