f o u r t e e n

4:07.

Ugh, my head is hurting. I need some water.

I walked down stairs to go get something to drink. I tripped several times because I didn't turn on the lights and I bumped into a wall twice.

"Finally, I made it." I said to myself.

"Water, juice, tea.." I tapped my chin so I could make a decision.

"Water." I confirmed with myself.

I poured myself a glass of water and I just sat in the dark. It seems depressing, but it's actually really soothing. The only light that was on, was the one over the stove. But, it was dim.

I started to think about stuff, and I just smiled to myself just thinking about how my life has gone. It's funny that how a person like me, could have met such wonderful people.

"I'm going back to bed." I said to myself. And I headed back up to my room and drifted off.

---

buzz buzz

"Huh?" I said in a groggy voice.

I checked my phone and it was Kian calling me.

"Hello?" My raspy voice sounded unhuman.

"Hey babe." He said. I could sense that he was smiling through the phone.

"Hey," I yawned.

"So, me and Jc were wondering if you and Alex wanted to go to the fair on Thursday?" He sounded anxious.

"Well sense your asking me..," I leaned over to look at the time at the clock. Guess what it said...

4:35?!

"at 4:35 in the morning, I will have to say, I will think about it." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Wait. Why did you call me at this time?" I asked him.

"No reason. I just a knew you were awake, I guess." He said.

"Okay, we'll get some sleep. I will call you in a few hours. Love you." I smiled.

"Love you too." He cheekily said.

---

{five hours later}

"Ariel?! I want food!" Alexia screamed from the kitchen.

"Ughhh." I groan and turn in my bed.

"Please, I'm on my period and I need love and my best friend right now!" She sounded really needy and desperate.

"Nooo!" I shouted.

"I will throw water at you!"

"Fine!" I yelled just to shut her up.

About two minutes later I'm soaked in ice cold water. My bed is drenched, and there are puddles all around my room.

"Dude?! What the balls?!" I shouted.

"I told you." She said.

"Fine let me take a shower and I will eat with you. Deal?" I wrapped my arms around myself and she just nodded.

"Deal."

---

{after I took a shower and cleaned the tsunami in my room.}

I came downstairs with black leggings, and a maroon shirt. I wore my favorite socks, the really fluffy gray ones, it feels like your walking on clouds.

"Hey bro." I saluted her.

"Hola." She said.

"What's in the menu?" I asked her.

"Cereal, waffles, and gummy worms, or..." She stroked her chin and looked at me for a suggestion.

"Cereal." I pointed at my cereal.

"Krave or Captain Crunch?" She held up both boxes.

"Crunch please." I grinned.

"Okay." She poured me my milk and cereal in a huge bowl so we can share.

"Let's go to the couch." I held the bowl in one arm and sense I had a huge spoon I took one huge mouth full of cereal.

"Hey share!" She got a scoop of cereal and shoved it in her mouth.

"So what do you wanna watch?" I picked up the remote.

"Don't talk with your mouth full. And I wanna watch Spy." She said.

"Oh, before I forget. Kian and Jc were wondering if we wanted to go to the fair tomorrow." I said to her with cereal still in my mouth.

"Sounds- goo-" she said with a ton of cereal in her mouth.

"Kay." I said to her and I played the movie.

--

Short chapter but, school is interfering with the story so I might not update as often. I'm sorry my readers but please leave a vote.

-Ariel

(Give me ideas for another chapter!!)