t w e l e v e

Well it's been two weeks since my birthday. To be completely honest I feel kind of old.

Guess that one of the perks of going in to your twenties. But, hey it's amazing I loved this long with out murdering someone that got on my nerves.

On the other hand, it's eight in the morning, and Kian is still asleep on my stomach. I'm gently stroking his hair and he's just holding me tighter.

I kissed his head and he slowly opened his eyes to look at me. He smiled and kissed my tummy. All I could do was smile at him. He sat next to me and pulled me in for a kiss.

It wasn't to forceful, it was gentle and sweet. But, we were sleeping on the couch outside. Which was really weird.

Oh wait.

We watched movies outside last night. For six hours.

Ugh, we need to get up.

"Hey, let's go eat." I said.

"Okay." He grinned.

---

As we walked inside we saw Alexia and Jc making out..

Oh my goya beans?!

Kian covered my eyes and I pushed his hands out of my face. So I can just say something.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat. My arms were crossed and I had an eyebrow raised. Alexia quickly stopped what she was doing.

"How long were you standing there?" Alexia looked at me in shock.

"Long enough. You. Me. Talk, now." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her outside to talk to her.

"What the heck was that?!" I shouted. The glass was sort of sound proof so hopefully there couldn't hear out conversation.

"Nothing," she said with her head down.

"You didn't go to far did you?" I looked at her with a concerned look.

"No, of course not," she smiled.

"Just know that I'm watching you dude." I poked her sides to lighten the mood.

To be completely honest, I want to keep her safe. I may be younger than her, but in still the most mature. She's the wild party type, adventurous, cheeky, and just the all out bright person. Me, I like going out on adventures, but I like the quiet. I'm not much of a party type like she is.

She is like my older sister, and I just don't want her to get hurt. And she knows of Jc does anything, that I will kill him and make it look like an accident.

Jc even know what I can do to him.

"I know, mom." She pulled me in for a mini hug.

"We've been here for a few weeks let's go home for a bit and come back." I said stretching.

"Okay, I do miss our home." She said with a little pout.

"We can leave around nine?" I asked her as we started walk back inside.

"That's good." She said.

---

"Hey guys," I waved.

"Hello." Kian held up a weak peace sign.

"Sup duu." Jc said in his famous voice. He avoided my gaze for a bit, but when he met he looked upset.

"Jc," I said.

"Yeah?" He said.

"You okay?" I ruffled his hair.

"I'm A-okay." He gave me a thumbs up.

"Well, anyways. Me and my friend here need to go home for a little while. We stayed here for about a month and a half so next time you guys stay at our place." I stated. Kian went to give me a back hug and kissed my head.

"But why-" he cried.

"Because we need to go home sweetie." I kissed his nose.

"Why?" He asked.

"I already told you." I giggled.

"No." He said hugging me tighter.

"Yes." I said softly.

"We are coming to your place next week." He said.

"Is that okay, Alexia?" I said as Jc was hugging Alexia and gave her a kiss before he went upstairs.

"Yeah that's fine." She said.

"So let's get our things, and spend the rest of the day chilling, yeah?" I said.

"Yup." She said.

---

Yeah this chapter was super crappy and weak but w.e.
Leave a vote and comment.

Love you.

-ariel