Chapter #1: The Invitation

"Come here, I have something to show you" Tyler shouted from the living room as he's staring at the laptop screen.
"Jesus Tay you're scaring the shit out of me" I shouted back as I'm leaving my bedroom and followed the annoying voice.

"Hurry!"
"Alright wassup?"
"Read this" He pointed to the screen.

An email? Hmmm usually his email has nothing to do with me. Wait I'm invited to one of his party? And it's from his new movie! They want me to join the celebration!

"Tay! Is this for real?!" I turned to look at him with excitement in my eyes.

"You read it. If I want to lie to you, I wouldn't waste my time writing an email. Instead I can just say it to your face" He chuckled.

I punched his shoulder lightly and glared at him.
"Are you making fun of me? It's not like I've never been invited to a party...."

"Oh yeah? Why are you so excited then?" He smirked.

"Obviously because this is a famous people things not a random high school party....silly!" I glanced away.
Geez no need to give me "that" look. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay okay you got me smartee" he laughed. "Well, that means you have to go shopping and find a proper outfit"

"Why? Who cares anyway? You're the star"

"Excuse me? Who cares? Everyone! Everyone cares! You're my sistar! Tyler Harrington's sistar" he raised his hands up with serious expression on his face.

"Damn calm down I'm just kidding" I chuckled.

"No time to joke around smartee. Get your ass up and go to the mall. The party starts at 6:00 tomorrow night"

I didn't say anything instead I just nodded along with what he said because I'm tired of arguing with this stubborn guy.

By the way you might be confused right now. What the fuck is going on? Well before I end this chapter I'm going to tell you a boring story about my family.

My name is Tiffany Harrington and the guy that I was talking to earlier is my elder brother Tyler Harrington. Tyler is a well-known actor in America. He's been acting all his life and that's his passion since he was young. He featured in a lot of famous movies especially romance drama and comedy. Romance is his favorite because you know......

Whatever I'm just an ordinary girl. I graduated college but still have no job or whatsoever. But my main goal is to become a model. It's also my passion since I started High School. Tyler actually really supportive of my decision and promised to get me into one.

My parents live overseas because of work. They're business people by the way. Tyler and I visit them once or twice a month but this month Tyler is too busy with acting so we didn't get to go.

Well that's enough for chapter #1. You'll learn more about the characters as you pay attention to the story. Ooh! And you can also find the casts of the story in the description.