Welcome to the farm

Start from the beginning

"Thomas Luther, afraid of snakes?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Maybe a little." Luke said.

"Awe, I'll keep you safe." I said while kissing his nose.

"Thank you." Luke said.

"Well, I'm gonna head out." My dad said while silently laughing at Luke.

"Okay, be safe!" I said.

"I will." He said while heading to the door.

"Bye." Luke and I both said.

"Bye, ash keep Luke safe." He said.

"I will." I said while Luke huffed.

I head the door shut and his pickup door open and close, then his truck drive off. Luke and I finished eating and got ready to go to the farm.

"Ash, are you ready?" Luke asked me.

"Yeah, let's go." I said while my jacket.

We walked out to the truck and got in, I drive because Luke had no idea where anything was around here. Luke was sitting in the middle seat and had his hand on my thigh.

"Baby?" Luke asked.

"Yes Luther?"

"Do you think we will see a snake?" Luke asked.

"Probably not Luke, if you haven't noticed it's kinda could outside." I said with a giggle.

"Don't laugh at me or my logic." Luke said.

"Okay, lukey." I said with a smile.

We where still about a mile from the bank, so I pulled over and told Luke he could drive, because I knew it was killing him that I was and he wasn't.

"Baby, do you want to drive, we're only about a mile away?" I asked Luke.

"Yeah, but hold on." Luke said while unbuckling both of us. He leaned in and kissed me, he licked my bottom lip for entrance and I accepted, he put one hand up my shirt and rested it on me side and the other on the back of my neck, both of my hands where around his waist. He lifted me and sat me on his lap, we continued to kiss until we had to pull out for air. After that I realized I did love Luke.

"Luke, I love you." I said in a whisper.

"You love me?" Luke said just below a whisper with a smile on his face.

"Yes." I said.

"Ashlynn, I love you to." Luke said in still a whisper.

I smiled and kissed him again for a few seconds.

"Woo we're in love!" Luke said in a loud voice. I just smiled.

"Okay let's go." I said while still amazed about what just happened. I was lying my head in the crook of his neck while he held me with one arm and steered with the other.

"Where do I go baby girl?" Luke asked. I love it when he calls me that.

"Take a right and go straight until you see the bank." I said quietly while lying me head back down, Luke kissed my head and rubbed my back.

A few minutes later Luke's truck came to a stop.

"We're here baby." Luke said.

"Will you carry me outside?" I asked without moving.

"Yes, but only because I love you." Luke said while opening the door and picking me up. He carried me bridal style over to the back of the truck. He opened the tailgate and sat on it and put me on his lap.