Welcome to the farm

Ashlynn's POV:
I woke up to Luke lying on top of me. wow, fantastic. I tried to wiggle out from under him but he was not moving. I knew he was awake because he was smirking.

"Luke get off me." I said.

"Mmm, no."

"Mmm, yes." I said.

"Nope." He said while popping the p.

"Fine." I said.

"What do you mean fine?" He said while raising his head.

Before I could answer him I started kissing his neck and up to his jaw line.

"Baby. Please. Stop." Luke said trying not to stutter.

"Get off." I said while breaking away from his neck before kissing it again.

"Fine, but you will regret this." He said while getting off and giving me a kiss on the head.

"Oh, please."

I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I undressed and got in the shower and let the hot water run over my body. I heard the door open and felt two strong arms snake around my waist. Well he's never been in the shower with me before let alone seen me naked. I turned to face him and he kept a tight grip around me.

"Luke, what are you doing?" I asked.

"If we shower together we'll save more time." He said innocently.

"Your sneaky mr. Bryan." I said.

"I know it." He said and planted a kiss on my lips.

Luke washed my hair and I washed his. We washed our own bodies and got out of the shower.

"Hey ash, there's only one towel." Luke said.

"Ahh, that sucks." I said while getting the one towel out of the cabinet.

"Ash, really." Luke said while walking towards me.

"Mmm, yup."

''Ash..." Luke said while grabbing me.

"Yes Luke?" I asked innocently.

"Give me the towel." Luke demanded with a smirk.

"Make me." I said.

"Maybe I will."

"Mmm sure." I said.

Then Luke crashed his lips into mine, hard. I completely forgot what was going on and I felt his hands start to tug at my hair, my hands roamed to his head as I played with his hair. Just then I felt him snatch the towel from my hands and run to the bedroom. That little sneak.

"Thomas Luther!" I said while walking into the bedroom. Luke was lying in bed under the covers and was already dry.

"Yes?"

"That was not nice." I said while reaching for the damp towel on the bed.

"I know."

I dried off and dropped the towel right in front of Luke's face. He made noise but didn't say anything. I could fell his eyes on me as I walked to the closet to grab a t shirt and a pair of cut offs. I slipped on the clothes and put on some rain boots because it just rained.

"Luke, get dressed." I said.

"Yes ma'am." Luke said while getting out of the bed and walking to his suitcase.

Luke wore a t shirt, jeans,and boots. I started putting my makeup on at the dresser mirror, I just put on a little.

"Why do you wear that stuff?'' Luke asked.