Epilogue (Ch 11)

(Dan's POV)
Turns out that the beach is right behind Phil's abandoned building. So we live in a house (married) literally half in the beach and half on the abandoned property. We checked and it's not against the law. Now Chris and PJ are engaged. Louise and Cat are single and so is Casper. We got married October 19 2022. Phil wore the most amazing thing I friend when I saw him he was so beautiful. We adopted a child. It was a girl and she had no name. We only have room for one kid. We named her Dilea after Dil our Sim and Delia Smith. She is now 19 years old. She makes sure everyone calls her Dee because Dilea makes her want to cry. It's funny. She is gender fluid and a bisexual with a preference to girls. She didn't come out. She just brought home her girlfriend. She says "Dad, Papa this is my girlfriend Sydney. I guess you could call her my sydmate" she tried to make a pun. "Did you just?" I say face palming and me and Phil are hysterically laughing. And also one day she said "Dad, Papa I think I'm genderfluid." So everyday we ask her what her pronouns are. You would think we would get annoyed but we don't. I remember her friend Casey bought her bracelets. One was pink for she/her pronouns like today, one was blue for he/him pronouns like two days ago. Then one is every other is blue and the rest are pink for them/they pronouns like yesterday. That helps us too sometimes. Her symbol is cute. It's an elephant because her favorite animal is an elephant and Sydney's first word was elephant. I'm not kidding. Today marks 20 years of me and Phil being married so I set up a surprise dinner and Dee is at her girlfriends house. Phil went to the store and I set up glowing stars on the ceiling and a fake sunset on the wall and on the opposite wall a fake sunrise I painted them. I can't wait.

[352 words]
{A/N: Well that's it. It's over. I may do a Q&A for the characters}