Dan (Ch 2)

(Phil's POV)
There he is. That bully. I hate him. With his mean words, anger in his eyes, death stare and his homophobic-ness. I'm gay, he's straight (I think). He probably told everyone I'm emo because I don't tell people what music I listen to. If only they knew he was emo too. There he is. That secret nerd. I like him. With his pretty eyes, dashing smile, and tan skin. There he is. My ex-best friend. With his perfect eyes, good personality, amazing gaming skills. There he is. The guy who shares my birthday, shares my hairstyle and stole my heart. I hope that when I turn 16 in 9 days I have the same symbol as him. I wonder what my symbol will even be. Probably a cat because I love cat ears and cat whiskers and his favorite animal is a cat. My mums are going to know who my soulmate is because we are close and I tell them everything. They even know about my crush on him. They know that I have likes him for 3 years. They don't know he bullies me. But he does because 2 years and 343 days ago he started being mean to me. I thought it would be easier if I hated him. But I can't. Not because I'm too kind to hate anyone but because I like him. There he is that secret geek. I envy him. With his secret love for good music, love for video games, secret love for anime and his old kindness. He used to be kind. I don't know what happened. I came out as gay to him 2 days before he started being mean to me. He was literally the first one I came out to. Before my mums that I'm so close with. Before anyone I told him. I guess he is homophobic even though he was nice to my mums. Maybe he thought I was going to hit on him. There he is Daniel James Howell.