Phil (Ch 1)

(Dan's POV)
There he is. That nerd. I hate him. With his straight As, perfect hair that goes perfect with his perfect skin color. He's gay, I'm gay. But I am scared about what will happen if I come out to the school. Yes I know that I'm the only one who bullies Phil because he is gay. If someone does bully him it's because he's emo. If only they knew I'm emo too. {A/N: that rhymes!!} There he is. My ex-best friend. With his perfect eyes, amazing personality, amazing gaming skills. There he is. The guy who shares my birthday, shares my hairstyle and stole my heart. I hope that when I turn 16 in 9 days I have the same symbol as him. I wonder what my symbol will even be. Probably a cat because Phil loves cat ears and cat whiskers and my favorite animal is a cat. My mum is going to know who my soulmate is because we are close and I tell her everything. She even know about my crush on him. She knows that I have likes him for 3 years. She doesn't know I bully him. But I do because I had the great idea 2 years and 343 days ago to start being mean to him. I thought it would be easier if he hated me then if we were friends and I accidentally told him. There he is. That geek. I envy him. With his love for good music, love for video games, love for anime and his kindness. He doesn't hate me. He doesn't hate anyone. He can't. It isn't possible for him to hate people. Someone could murder him and he wouldn't hate them. He is too kind to help. There he is. Philip Michael Lester.

[297 words]
{A/N: ^ that doesn't count Author Notes! Also welcome to my new book. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading it!}