Day 2: Crush (Ch 5)

(Dan's POV)
It's my second day in Phil's house and I haven't run into him really yet. But I'm starving. I get up and walk to the kitchen. I don't want to turn on the light because it's 1:39 in the morning. I open the fridge. "Who's there" I hear someone say. Is that Phil. "I am Groot" I say joking. "Haha very funny Dan, you scared me! I forgot you were here." He says then turns in the light. I see he's only in boxers. He is hot. "Oh is Philly scared?" I say in a baby-voice. Then we both start laughing. His laugh is amazing. "Hey Phil, I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for how I act in school. I will stop I swear." I say feeling so guilty. "It's ok Dan but why do you hate me?" See that's just it Phil. I don't hate you I love you. And I'm scared. "I don't hate you. The complete opposite of that actually." I say. "Isn't the opposite of hate love? Dan? Do you love me?" He says realizing. "Maybe. But you don't like me back. That's why I thought if you hated me it would be easier for the both of us." I say then tell him the whole story. I started from the beginning and ended at the present. "And that's why I bully you." I say nervous of his reaction. "Dan, I like you too. I am not in love with you because your actions aren't the nicest to me but I have a crush on you." He says. "Well how about we start all over and we can be friends then when we feel like it we may ask the other to a date. Deal?" I say. "Deal. Now I'm going back to sleep." He says walking away.

(Phil's POV)
Daniel James Howell has a crush on me. Who would have thought? I'm glad we are starting over. I'm glad we can be friends. I can't wait until I tell my mums they won't believe it. But I won't tell them it was 1:50 because that's not an important detail.

[361 words]
{A/N: Thank you for reading!}