Day 4: Boxers (Ch 6)

(Phil's POV)
Dan sleeps in only one clothing item. Boxers. That's it, that's all he wears to sleep. And when I wake up we are snuggling with very few clothes on. He doesn't know because I wake up before him then move. I can't say it's not comfortable though. There is four days until my birthday. Dan is now nice to me at school. We sit together at lunch. We are just friends. For now. One day I will ask him out. Unless he beats me to it. Then he will ask me out. I can't wait until then. Now that he is nice to me I'm falling even deeper into my crush on him.

(Dan's POV)
Phil sleeps in only one clothing item. Boxers. That's it, that's all he wears to sleep. We fall asleep very close to each other. And we wake up the same way. I can't say it's not comfortable though. There is four days until my birthday. I'm nice to Phil at school. We sit together at lunch. We are just friends. For now. One day he will ask me out. Unless i beat him to it. Then I will ask him out. I can't wait until then. I'm still slowly falling deeper in love with him. Every day I notice another amazing thing about Phil. I notice his eyes. His hair. His freckles. His laugh. His blushing face. Everything and the list is just expanding every day.

(Phil's POV)
Wow. I used to think Dan was the enemy. If you told me 28 days ago that I would be his soulmate I would've said, "I think you're mistaken because there is no way I'm soulmates with the enemy." And now I'm slowly falling in love with Dan. I guess I'll have to wait until the timings right to ask him out. I'm kinda hoping he'll ask me out first though.

[316 words]
{A/N: Just a short and sweet chapter.}