part 21

"you look so pretty!" Cami said hugging her when she got there the next morning.

"you look pretty stunning yourself cam"

"so you ready to go?"

"sure am" max said, as they walked out the door.

"god i cant believe we are fixing to graduate" Cami said in the car. "i mean..its like we were just meanting for the first time like yesterday" Cami said turning to look at max

max smiled back at her.

"your not fixing to get all mushy on me are you?"

"its just....we were just freshman the other day...and now...were fixing to walk across the stage ..get that diploma...go off to college...marry and have kids"

"WHOA! cam no so fast" max said leaning back.

"its a little scary isn't it max"

"yea...just a little" max sighed. " but we have so much to look forward to...especially you...with your softball and all..

"OH MY GOSH! I CANT BELIEVE I DIDN'T TELL YOU!" Cami practically yelled

"what!?..tell me what?!"

"i got the scholarship!"

"the softball scholarship?" max said leaning forward with a shocked look on her face.

"yea!" Cami squilled

"oh my gosh cam! thats great!" max said leaning over to give her what best a hug she could give her while she was driving.

sitting there in their gowns, maxs looked around. it was silly.that she expected to see Harley somewhere out there. s if shed still come even after they weren't together.

"MISS MAX HOLLAND"

"thats you" Cami whispered to max as she got up, turning to give her a hug before walking on stage. as she walked on stage she thought about what her and Cami had talked about, she was right, they were practically starting all over, with a new life. Max smiled as she took the diploma turning, so the photographer could take the picture.

"WHOO GO MAX! Priscilla yelled

"THATS MY GIRL!" Cami shouted.

smiling max walked off stage and returned to her seat.

"MISS CAMI WILLIAMS"

"cam" max said turning and giving her a hug before she walked on stage.

"GO CAMI!" max and Priscilla shouted as Cami walked on stage, receiving her diploma, posing for her picture and walking of to take her seat.

"well ...we did it bestie" Cami said linking her arm in maxs.

"we sure did" max said. looking at Cami ans smiling

the graduation party was a blast. the school hired a DJ who played all the latest hits.

"dance with me!" Cami said running over and grabbing max. the party lasted well into the afternoon, were they then took it to Priscilla house and had yet another party.

"congrats to us" Priscilla said coming in the room and toasting a drink with max and Cami

"to us..and a great future" Cami said.

"hey guys i think im gonna head home" max said.

"you sure?"...parties just getting started. Priscilla said dancing around a little Cami laughed.

"yea..catch you guys later"

"oh! max!."Cami said grabbing her by the arm "congrats again" she said hugging her once more.