part 12

"how was the beach beautiful?" Harley asked when she called that night.

"fun..but would have been so much better if you were there" max said, she was laying on the bed.

"yea, Ive always wanted to try sex on the beach" Harley said, that devilish tone in her voice. max giggled a little

" oh i see, you wanna get drunk on the beach huh?...i see how it is" max said, smiling, playing with her.

"nah"

"whatchu want then!"

"U! girl i want U!" Harley said dramatically in the phone

"me?"

"yes you!" max couldn't help but smile. Harley was so good about knowing exactly what to do to make her smile and laugh. to make her happy. she didn't know what shed do without her.

"I'd love to talk to you more princess, but im a little tired"

"no its fine, go sleep, ill talk to you tomorrow, i love you"

"i love you to beautiful."

max could her the smile in her voice. she hung up.

THE FOLLOWING FRIDAY

"so your coming to the game tonight right" Cami said, slamming her locker, her and Priscilla walking toward the door.

"yea ill be there"

"and bring Harley this time!" Priscilla yelled.

smiling max turned, opening her locker to grab her homework for the weekend.

They slammed their lockers in unison. turning they both smiled.

"hey" Jordan said, walking over. max never realized her locker was across the hall from hers.

"hey"

"boy they sure do load us on on work at this school, dont they?" Jordan said, leaning up against the locker beside max

"yea" max giggled "but you get used to it"

"yea" Jordan said, her voice trailing off "well ill see you Monday" she said as she turned to walk away

"wait!...uh..are you busy tonight?" max said swinging around rather quickly. what are you doing max.

"im free...whats up?" Jordan said stopping and looking at her.

"....well uh...cams got a game tonight...its here...a home game...and uh...harleys going...so you could uh meet her...my girlfriend...Harley, my fiancée...my fiancée Harley" gees why am i trippin.

Jordan stood there, a huge smile on her face, nodding as she listened to max ramble on. it was cute how she stuttered.

"yea,..im down with that" Jordan said smiling

"cool...ill see you tonight then". max said walking for the door

"yea..tonight" Jordan said, smiling as she watched her leave.

"dont you look cute" Harley said, leaned against the bathroom wall as she watched max apply war paint to her face. Max smiled, she was wearing one of the many softball tees they sold at school, with blue jeans. Finishing up she turned to Harley

"good?" she asked. Harley stood there a moment, surveying her

"hmmm, i dont know" Harley said, placing her hand on her chin. "model for me."

max giggled, turning and posing as if she were on a runway.

"and now?" she asked.

"somethings still missing..ahh yes" Harley said, reaching for her hand, she pulled her to her smiling as she kissed her. Max smiled.