-13-

"Jimin, you're coming with me, right?" the girl asked.

It was the day she could visit her father in prison and she needed her best friend by her side since her mom was away in a business trip.

"Hmm, what will you give me in exchange?" the boy asked cheekily but he would obviously accompany her anyway.

Hana punched Jimin's arm in a playful manner and looked at him with a smile.

"I'll give you your jams back" she said and stuck her tongue out to him before bursting into laughter.

Jimin tried hard to hold back a chuckle. The girl looked adorable in his eyes.

The truth is that anything Hana did, always looked cute in the boy's eyes.

"Hey! This is all because Namjoon hyung said that I have no jams one time! And you still remember it!" he said trying to act mad at the girl.

Hana giggled at the sight of Jimin's expression. His lower lip was covering his upper lip and you could barely see his eyes as he pretended to cry. The girl didn't hesitate to pinch his chubby cheeks.

"Aww Chimin, it's okay. You'll have yes jams as long as you come with me today" Hana said before holding Jimin's hand and a smile appeared on her face.

Almost as big as the one Jimin's lips had formed into.

During the time they had been waiting for the officer to call them, Hana hadn't let go of Jimin's hand.

The boy could tell she was extremely nervous. She could only visit her father once in a blue moon and thus she wanted to make a good impression to him every time.

Hana's father had been sentenced to 10 years in prison for comitting a murder. Despite the fact that it was because of self defence, there weren't enough evidence to prove it and his lawyer didn't manage to help him avoid this strict punishment.

Justice can be unjust sometimes.

After spending a little less than half an hour talking about simple everyday things, the time had come for Hana to leave her beloved dad again and return to her daily life while he had to keep staying there for 4 more years.

"I love you dad. I'll come again next month" she said and was reluctant to stand up but she did it anyway.

"I love you too, honey" her father said always with a warm smile on his face as the last thing he wanted to do was make her worry. "And you boy, take care of her for me, okay?" he said to Jimin who nodded feeling a little flustered.

"Thank you Jimin" the girl said as they reached her frontyard.

The whole time they were at the prison as well as during their journey to get back home, they didn't let go of each others hand not even once.

...4 years later...

Jimin's POV

"It's not wrong Mrs Song. Because I love you" I said mimicking Taehyung and clicked my tongue.

Was that so funny?

She kept giggling all the time she was up there with Taehyung.

I don't even remember when the last time I made her laugh like that was.

Ugh... I shouldn't be feeling jealous right now. I have to focus on pretending that I don't have feelings for Hana for the next five days.

I just have to endure this for five more days.

"Ugh! Why is it so hard?" I said and buried my face in the pillow, my hands roughly going through my hair.

Someone slightly knocked on my bedroom door and I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep.

I knew it was Hana.

She comes in my room every morning to wake me up for school.

And every morning I pretend to be asleep.

As time goes by and we grow up I gradually find it more and more embarrassing to tell her that I like her and hug her the way I did when we were little.

The only time that I can hold her without having to look for an excuse first is in the mornings. She thinks I do this because I'm half asleep and I want to stop her from waking me up but the truth is that I'm always awake.

I need her and I try to make the most of these five minutes every day.

To hold her, feel her warmth, beathe in her sweet scent that always helps me feel better. Just like a flower makes you smile when its scent fills the air you breathe.

So I waited for her to come closer to the bed and try to wake me up.

I could hear her footsteps coming closer but she still hadn't called my name.

I felt the mattress sink behind me and my eyes opened when I felt Hana's arm snake around my waist.

My heart started beating like crazy as she pressed her body against mine.

"B- Baby" she whispered to my ear but failed hiding how nervous she was.

I gulped thinking whether I should get up from bed. I knew that if I stayed, it would only be harder for me to hide my feelings but I didn't want to leave my bed.

Not when she was there.

"Jimin, you have to wake up" she said and kissed the back of my neck.

"Y-Yah! I thought you promised" I said with my back still turned to her. "N- No more sudden kisses" I continued, my voice getting weaker after each word and her giggles only made my heart pound harder than it already did.

I didn't want her to see my face that moment.

She'd realize how much I loved what she did if she could take a look at me.

"We have to go to school" she said in a soft voice with her arm still wrapped around me.

I knew we would be late but I wanted to stay like that for a little longer.

"Just five more minutes. I'm so sleepy" I lied.

Satisfied by how convincing I sounded, I smiled but only until Hana let go of me and moved away from the bed.

"You really didn't feel anything?" she said almost in a whisper. "I thought that my heart would explode but you just want to sleep a little more" she said and I turned to face her sitting up.

"Hana-"

"No, it's okay" she said but I could see her sad smile. "I can do this! I just have to try harder for the next five days" she said and nodded in determination before leaving the room.

"Idiot... You don't have to try at all"