-8-

"Hana, will you sing for me?" Jimin asked the litte girl lying next to him.

They were having a sleepover at Hana's house and it was already time for bed.

The boy had noticed how happy she looked every time she started singing. Her eyes would sparkle and her lips would form into a beautiful smile. The smile that Jimin loved the most.

So even if the little girl couldn't sing that well, Jimin always asked her to do that for him only to see that expression of joy on her face.

Hana didn't hesitate even for a moment before picking up her hair brush using it as a microphone.

While she was performing one of Jimin's favourite songs trying to mimic the performance of the group that had released it, the boys eyelids got heavier and heavier until he finally drifted off to sleep.

"Did you like it?" Hana asked cheerfully after she finished the song.

A quiet chuckle escaped her lips when she saw the boy lying on her bed with one arm wrapped around Kookie.

She climbed on the bed careful not to make any sound that would wake them up and quickly placed a soft good night kiss on Jimin's chubby cheeks before lying next to Kookie herself. 

Mrs Kim couldn't help but smile at how adorable her daughter and her little friend were. She had witnessed the whole scene standing behind the slightly opened bedroom door seeing something that Hana since she fell asleep right away.

Jimin had opened his eyes after Hana's kiss and in his attempt to cover his deep red cheeks, he burried his face in Kookie's side.

...7 years later...

Hana's POV

"Then... Can't I be your first?" I asked looking straight in his eyes.

He didn't move an inch and he just looked at me with his lips slightly parted.

"Wh- What do you mea-"he stuttered trying to think of how he should answer but I interrupted him.

"I'll be your girlfriend" I said and smiled as my cheeks turned red. "But I have to go now"

I stood up ready to leave right after placing a kiss on his left cheek. I turned around to steal a glance of him when I was already a few meters away from the slide and saw him holding his cheek at the spot that my lips touched just seconds ago.

"Wait, Hana!" he shouted.

I quickly walked away ignoring Jimin's calls. My heart was beating twice as fast and I felt like it would explode if I stayed with him for one more minute.

"I can't believe what I just did!!" I talked by myself and held a pillow to cover my mouth before screaming.

I had just taken a shower to clear my mind but my heart was still pounding as the picture of me kissing Jimin kept popping up in my head.

"Hana? Is everything okay?" mom asked after knocking on my door.

She entered the room and walked closer to my bed where I was lying with my head still burried in the pillow.

She ran her fingers through my hair obviously feeling worried about her daughter acting so weird.

With a sudden move I stood up and started pacing up and down as my mom looked at me with confusion writen all over her face.

"Mom, I want to tell you something" I said looking at her.

She patted the spot next to her on the bed and I sat there still a bit skeptical about how I should explain the situation to her.

"You see, I have a friend who likes her childhood friend. Today she left him alone at the playground after suddenly telling him that she'll be his girlfriend" I said as she carefully listened to me.

"And?" she asked waiting for me to continue.

"And she asked for my advice on what she should do next. Do you have any ideas?" I asked her hoping that she'd be able to help me.

"Hmm let me think" mom said rubbing her chin. "She really likes him right?" she asked and I nodded slightly blushing. "Then she should try to win his heart too"

She gave me a gentle smile.

That's right! I managed to gather the courage to say this to him so I can't give up now. The game is on!

"Don't worry too much about it. Jimin is a sweet, innocent boy so it's not going to be that hard for you" mom said.

"Well, he is but I can't control my heart when I'm with him and I'm afraid of what I might do next" I told her but my eyes widened the next moment. "Wait! How did you know?" I asked in shock earning a chuckle from her.

"I didn't. But now I know" she giggled and ruffled my hair. "So cute! You finally started expressing your feelings for him" she squealed and hugged me tightly.

"Mom!" I exclaimed in embarrassment. "Keep it down. He lives next door you know"

She covered her mouth with her hand apologizing in a whisper. We both fell silent for a moment before bursting out laughing.

"But you really shouldn't worry so much. I know Jimin likes you too. You just have to help him realize it" she said and winked at me before closing the door behind her as she left the room.

So, I guess it's time to ask for Taehyung's help. It's a good thing it's Saturday tomorrow.

Jimin's POV

"Be my girlfriend" I repeated for the tenth time.

I was still at the playground under the slide trying to get a grasp of what had just happened.

"Hana said she'd be my girlfriend?" I asked myself and ruffled my hair in frustration. "She must have been joking, right?"

I kept talking to myself trying to find an answer on why Hana said that earlier hoping that this way my heart would finally stop thumping like crazy after her kiss. I still couldn't calm down even if it was just a quick peck on the cheek.

I never expected for something like this to happen. I thought that things between us would stay the same as long as I tried to suppress my feelings but how am I supposed to ignore what my heart asks for when Hana acts like this.

"What am I supposed to do now?"

A/N

I found time to update!! 

MTFBWY