-19-

Dedicated to my angel aka butterflygrl98 😆

Jimin's POV

Our lips parted and I looked at Hana still holding her chin.

Her eyes were closed and I didn't hold back from kissing her again to make her open them.

I chuckled when she looked at me with a slightly shocked and puzzled expression.

"Why did y-you kiss me so suddenly?" she asked with a tint of pink covering her cheeks making it even harder for me to resist from drowning her in kisses.

"Why not?" I said and she avoided my gaze looking a little disappointed by my answer.

I tried hard not to laugh and cupped her face with my hands before finishing what I wanted to say.

"I can't see any reasons why I shouldn't kiss you" I said and slightly pressed her cheeks with my palms making her lips pout before giving her a quick peck. "You love me..." I kissed her. " I love you..." I kissed her again. "and I never promised anything about not stealing kisses from you" I kissed her one last time before letting go of her face.

I pulled her closer securing her in my embrace and rested my chin on her head.

"I've been such a fool, such a coward that I ended up hurting you when it was the only thing I never wanted to do" I said almost in a whisper.

"I... The week is already over Jimin. You're late" she said and attempted to get out of bed but I tightened my grip.

"I confessed before the week was over though" I failed to hide my smile. "You were so cute on our way here last night"

She blinked a few times and buried her face in my chest feeling shy.

"It wasn't a dream?" she asked and a smile was plastered on my face as I remembered about last night.

-flashback-

As I was carrying Hana on my back I felt her move at some point.

"Hmm I'm dreaming of you again?" she said in a sleepy voice. "This time it feels so real"

"Do you dream of me often?" I asked refusing to let go of this chance.

I felt her nod a few times and she giggled before kissing the back of my neck.

"I wonder if being carried by you would make me feel so warm and cozy in reality too" I stayed silent, enjoying her monologue more than I should.

She kept talking about how much she loves me repeating over and over that I'm stupid for rejecting her and I'd regret it for the rest of my life.

Soon, however, she started commenting on how strong I was and playfully ran her fingers along the muscles of my arms and back.

"I LOVE YOU PARK JIMIN" she shouted while we were in the middle of the street still believing that she was having a dream.

"I LOVE YOU MORE KIM HANA" I replied and heard her adorable chuckle before she fell asleep again.

-end of flashback-

"It wasn't a dream and this is definitely not a dream either" I smiled at her brushing my thumb against her cheek to wipe away a tear that had just escaped from the corner of her eye.

"You really love me?" she asked, her eyes becoming watery.

"Since a long time ago" I answered, finally being sincere.

I was not wrong for believing that this kind of relationship is a lot more fragile that friendship. That is not the case at all. To be honest I still haven't changed my mind.

But I regret not finding the courage to express my feeling earlier and fight to keep Hana forever by my side, to keep my place in her heart and not let someone else have it.

Luckily, I wasn't too late. And I owe this to Taehyung too...

"That means I can steal kisses from you now, right?" she asked and her lips found their way to meet mine as soon as I nodded.

We smiled, both refusing to break the kiss and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach going crazy.

"Hana I'm ba-" her mom said as she opened the door.

She froze when she caught us in a quite intimate position, with me hovering over Hana as she was lying on her bed, our faces only a couple of inches away from each other.

"Omo!! You're finally together!" Mrs Kim exclaimed and started clapping full of enthusiasm. "I'm sorry for interrupting. Please continue like I never was here. I'll just go for a coffee" she said and gave us a huge smile before closing the door behind her.

Hana and I were still in the same potition but blushing an even deeper shade of red after the sudden appearance of her mom.

We exchanged a look both feeling really embarrassed about what had just happened but soon started laughing.

"I love your smile more than anything else in the world" she confessed. "Or it could be your chubby cheeks now that I think about it" she laughed satisfied with what she said.

"It's even harder for me to decide what I love the most. Because I've faller for every single thing about you" I said and hugged her again.

I had been holding back my feelings for such a long time that I couldn't get enough of her. I wanted to spend all day cuddling with Hana.

And the next day too.

And the day after that.

I wanted to keep her hidden in my arms forever.

"Jimin, let's go on a date tomorrow" she asked.

"Sure, baby" I replied wanting to see her shy expression again.

A/N

Hello guys~
I just wanted to let you know that next chapter is probably going to be the last one.

And for those of you who felt sorry for Taehyung, don't worry. I'll make sure to make it up for you in my next story 😊

*whispers* It's going to be a V fanfic

MTFBWY ⭐