Training: Complete

*Lucys P. O. V*

It's been a Little over a year and a half since Me, Cobra, and Midnight came to the Dragon realm and I'm proud to say that I have successfully mastered all dragon slayer magic.

The dragons were quite surprised that I mastered so quick and honestly, so am I.

Now, your probably expecting me to say "Oh, and me and Cobra are together now! " or "OMG! Midnight is totally the best boyfriend ever! "

Yea, no. I'm single.

Though we have become closer and I'm not going to lie, I find them both really attractive but I'm scared to pick someone. Scared that the other would be upset and not like me anymore. So I did what any other person did. I ignored my feelings and acted like normal and by normal I mean waking up in bed with Midnight and Cobra beside me.

Just like now.

"Come on guys~ wake up~!" I whined as I tried to shove Cobra's arms from around my waist.

"Mannnnn..... No.... Go back to sleep... " Midnight whispered as he pulled me into his chest.

Cobra growled slightly in annoyance though and pulled me back towards his chest.

'Sigh.... We're doing this game of tug o' war again Huh?' I though to myself.

Cobra chuckled lightly as he whispered in my ear "Yup... "

"Stop reading my thoughts Cobra~" I whined.

"Then lock them away. " he replied as if it was an obvious answer.

I was going to reply with a snappy remark but was cut off as Celestia bursted into my room slamming the doors open causing the two boys to jump up in a protective stance in front of me.

Celestia laughed at the two "Calm down boys. It's just me. I am glad your do willing to protect our pri-uhh Umm Lucy though. " she says smiling.

The boys relaxed and complained about how she scared them as they went to get ready for the day.

"Lucy, we have something to tell you once you are ready so hurry with getting ready and meet us in the dining hall. " she instructed me.

"Okay! " I replied as I quickly jumped up and began getting ready.

I ran into the bathroom and took a fast shower before peeking out of the bathroom door to check if the boys were still in my room.

I didn't see them so I opened the bathroom door fully and began making my way towards my closet.

But if course, I'm not really 'Lucky Lucy's because half way to the closet Midnight came barging into my room.

"Lucy wi-" he was saying till he saw me. I watched as his pale face lit up turning a bright crimson red.

I'm pretty sure I was looking like a deer caught by a flashlight with a crimson red face as I just stood there.

Midnight suddenly began walking towards me after he gently shut the door close.

Each step he took towards me, I would take a step back though I was suddenly stopped as I jumped into the wall.

He quickly crossed the space in between the two of us so that he was standing in front of me. He then wrapped his arms around me, bringing me into a tight hug.

"Dammit Lucy....the things you do to me... " he mumbled out as he buried his head into the crook of my neck.

"M-midnight.....? " I called quietly as I felt my face turn even more red. 'O-our bodies are so close together!'

He then removed his head from the crook of my neck and brought his face close to mine. He was so close that I could feel him breathing.

"Lucy.... " he whispered.

I could feel my eyes widen as his lips came into contact with my very own. I was confused and didn't know what to do but my body somehow reacted in is own as I found myself kissing him back.

The kiss later a good 30 seconds longer before he pulled away, breathing hard and face red.

"I won't lose Lucy... I will make you mine... " he said before walking out of the room.

'What. The. Actual. Fudge!? '

*Midnight's P. O. V*

'What the fuck Midnight!? ' I yelled at myself in my head as I stood outside of Lucys room.

I just kissed her. I just freaking kissed Lucy. Oh my hairs god I just kissed Lucy!

As the realization of what just happened sunk into my head I smiled happily as I made my way to the dining hall. I of course made sure to put a barrier on my mind so cobra couldn't find out about the kiss. Well, at least not yet.

But man, I just couldn't help it. Seeing her in that small towel and wet just changed me completely. It didn't help either that she just stood there.

And my gosh... Her lips are so soft! I really did just kiss an angel.

I was smirking as I wanted into the dining hall and took my seat near cobra with a chair between us for Lucy.

I could feel him looking at me confused as to why I was smirking and I turned towards Jon as I let my mind barrier down for only him to enter my head.

'I stole the first one and I will get the second one to.'

*Cobra's P. O. V*

' I stole the first one and I will get the second one to.' I read in his thoughts.

He didn't....

My thoughts were answered when Lucy came into the dining hall with slightly red cheeks.

That bastard! He stole her first kiss!?

I growled out quietly causing Midnight's smirk to widen.

As Lucy sat down Celestia stood up from her spot.

"Nice of your to finally join us Lucy. " Celestia jokingly said.

"S-sorry... " she squeaked out as her face grew even more red.

"It's OK. Well, like I said before, we have something to tell you... "

____

Sorry, I have to end it here because I need to tell you readers some things.

Sorry for not updateing. I've been thinking about this story for sometime and I really don't like the title.

As you can probably tell, Lucy was going to all of a sudden become really powerful and end up finding out she's the princess and what not but I don't want to do that since it happens in like every single fairytail story.

But. It's not entirely all up to me. So, if you want her to be a princess tell me. If you DONT WANT her to be the princess then tell me.

Also, I want to give the story a new title so, come up with some and comment them. I will pick the one I like the most and that person will have a chapter dedicated to them.

Also, my summer break just started yesterday so I will try to update more!

Anyways, thanks for reading!