Chapter 3- Making Love

No ones POV

Andrew got off Rebecca's clothes without stress. Now completely naked and their clothes lying lifeless on the ground, Andrew took one of Rebecca's breast in his mouth,caressing it, then moving on to the second mound.

"Andrew", Rebecca said in ecstacy.

Andrew continued his sweet torture going downwards to Rebecca's stomach. Then he stopped abruptly coming up again. He took off his boxers, and without any further delay, thrust deep inside Rebecca.

"Ahh", Rebecca moaned. Andrews thrust became more urgent and deep.

Andrew kept up his pace until Rebecca flipped him over. Now she was on top, straddling him. Andrew gripped her waist in sheer pleasure, guiding her movements.

Rebecca lunged her head backwards, Andrew took this as an opportunity to kiss her neck going downwards. He gave some involuntary thrust upwards when he felt her movements slowing.

"I can't keep up", Rebecca whispered. Andrew flipped her over with her underneath him again, making his thrust slow and less urgent.

"Come for me honey", he whispered huskily in her ears, all the time kissing her neck. That's all it took for Rebecca to reach her climax.

Andrew took few more thrust before emptying himself within her. They stood like that for a while before coming apart.

Rebecca cuddled in Andrews arms on the bed.

"That was beautiful Becca", Andrew whispered in a husky voice. He heard no response and turned to look at Rebecca. She was sleeping, he made a low chuckle.

Ring. His mind was diverted to the phone on the side table. Andrew quickly picked the call, not wanting to wake Rebecca, without looking at the caller ID.

"Hi babe", the voice on the other line said.

Andrews POV

TF!, when I heard Claire's voice I almost died.

"Andrew?", Claire questioned on not hearing an answer. I quickly got up and went out of the room, looking back to see if Becca had woken up but to my satisfaction she was in deep slumber.

"What the hell we're you thinking?, I told you not to call me at home!", I shouted-whispered at Claire.

"I'm sorry babe it's just that, I miss you, can you come over?", Claire asked.

"I just came back from work to a frustrated wife, who I had to woo and my kids aren't back from school yet. I have to be with them", I whispered to Claire.

"That means I'm not important to you", she said angrily.

"I never meant that way....We can go out tonight if you want?", I asked her.

"Yes, that's great....I love you Andrew", Claire said seductively

"I love you too Claire", I replied, a small smile creeping on my lips, before cutting the call.

"Andrew?", the voice nearly killed me. I turnt around to see Rebecca standing behind me with a puzzled look on her face.

"Who were you talking to?", she asked.

"Ahh I....... that....that was my associate honey", I stuttered.

"Oh", Rebecca said quizzically. "I have to get dinner ready, before the kids get back, they will be happy to see you", she continued, giving me a kiss before going downstairs.

I heavied a sigh of relief, before heading back to my room.

PRECAP
"Claire, stop calling me, I'm coming now", Andrew said irritated.

"I'm at your door", Claire stated.

"Whaaattt!", Andrew shouted in the phone in utter shock.

Will Claire meet Rebecca? VOTE, like and do comment🌟