f o u r t y t h r e e

Gerard's pov

Gee: Frank's hands are like huge

Gee: and really pretty

Gee: with tattoos

PunkSoul: hold his hand Gerard!!!!

Gee: um no not unless he grabs my hand first

Gee: bUT PATRICK YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW NICE HIS HANDS ARE

PunkSoul: I swear you have a hand fetish or something

PunkSoul: like you're giving someone a compliment and you tell them how much you like their hands it's weird

Gee: OKAY BUT YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME

Gee: HANDS ARE SO NICE AND BEAUTIFUL

PunkSoul: not gonna lie Pete's hands are p nice

Gee: SEE TOLD YOU

Gee: Oh we're at the mall see ya Patrick

PunkSoul: HOLD HIS HAND GERARD I BELIEVE IN YOU

•••

Frank's pov

The mall was decorated with lights and wreaths and a huge Christmas tree. I looked at Gerard as we walked inside, seeing his face light up with a huge smile.

"This is so pretty," he smiled at me.

"Yeah, they always decorate it really nice."

I watched Gerard look around for another moment, enjoying his huge smile.

"Hey, want me to buy you something to eat?" I asked. "We could get pretzels."

Gee nodded quickly. "Okay, yeah."

I started to walk, Gerard walking with me. He was still looking around in awe, and he looked so adorable and intrigued. Gee stopped suddenly, still looking around. I chuckled and gently put my hand on his back to get his attention.

"Hm?" Gerard asked, finally looking at me.

"You still want food?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, sorry."

"It's fine," I carefully wrapped my arm around his waist and watched his cheeks go red.

"Cute," I murmured.

"Shut up," Gee mumbled, looking down.

I grinned, leading Gerard up to the pretzel place. "Go sit, I'll buy the food."

After Gee went to go sit down, I bought us two pretzels and some water. I joined Gerard at the table and handed him his pretzel.

"Thank you," Gee said, smiling a little.

I nodded, taking a bite out of my pretzel. "You're welcome."

•••

Ray's pov

"How 'bout I take you to lunch?" I asked. Mikey and I were sitting and reading a Batman comic book together. Mikey did hilarious impressions of all the characters and I couldn't help but laugh at all of them. He was perfect.

"Or I could take you to lunch instead. I wanna pay," Mikey said, setting down his comic.

"No, I'll take you and I'll pay."

"Please, Ray? I never get to be the one taking someone on a date. Can I please do it?" he made a pouty face and I couldn't resist.

"Fine."

"Yes!" Mikey smiled, causing me to blush. He was too precious. "Just give me a moment to get dressed, okay, Ray?"

I nodded, standing up. "Of course."

I walked out of the room and took a seat on the couch, waiting for Mikey. I felt extremely lucky to have met him. He was completely perfect in every way.

•••

Gerard's pov

I sat, eating the pretzel Frank got me. But very carefully. I didn't want to look like a pig or a messy eater in front of Frank. Not that I really cared what he thought of me.

That's a lie, I cared a fucking lot.

"Gee?"

I looked up quickly at Frank. "Yeah?"

"When you're done eating, there's this Christmas store here. I was thinking we could buy some ornaments for the tree we were gonna decorate later," Frank suggested.

"That sounds really nice," I said, taking a careful bite of my pretzel.

"Cool, okay," Frank smiled widely.

Just then, my phone started to ring. I blushed furiously because my ringtone was a dumb One Direction song that Brendon had set it to. I totally didn't like them. Nope.

"Oh, sorry," I quickly pulled out my phone as Frank laughed. "Shut up!" I noticed it was Brendon calling and I sighed. "One second,"

I got up and walked a few steps, answering the phone. "What do you want?"

"Hey, it's Ryan, I stole Bren's phone." Ryan was laughing and I could hear Brendon yelling in the back.

"What? Why? I'm busy right now." I sighed.

"I know, I know. I just need you to pick up some milk for me and Bren. We need it for later."

"What the hell are you doing later?!"

"Eating cereal. But seriously, we need it."

"Fine, but I'll have to bring it to you later tonight."

"Cool, thanks. Have you and Frank fucked yet?"

"What? No!" why was everyone so interested in me and Frank having sex? "I'm hanging up now." I sighed loudly and hung up my phone before shoving it back in my pocket.

I walked back over to Frank and sat down.

"What was that about?" Frank asked.

"Brendon and Ryan wanted me get them milk for some reason."

"Oh." Frank shrugged. "Ready to go get some of those ornaments?"

"Yeah, definitely." I stood up as Frank went to throw our garbage away.

I looked around the mall for the millionth time, taking in every beautiful decoration. The whole thing just seemed a lot more amazing with Frank.

A second later, Frank was back by my side. I still wasn't used to him being so short.

"Okay, c'mon," he said, giving me a pat on the back. I nodded and we both started to walk.

I was once again looking around, distracted by the decorations, when I felt Frank lace our fingers together. I looked down at our hands quickly, my face going red.

Frank laughed. "What? You've never held someone's hand before?"

I shrugged, unable to speak.

And I don't care what anyone says, I was not starting to fall for Frank. I totally hadn't had a crush on him ever since I saw his dumb face. Nope. I totally was not falling in love with him. Never in a million years.

Okay, well, maybe I was. Just a little bit.

•••

I should really be working on the character ask whoops. I promise I'll get it done soon.

Also, thank you for everyone who became my friend earlier this week! that was so nice of you guys. I met some really great people. especially Cherrytrigger ahem I mean what

anyway, once again, thank you so much for the support that all of you give to this fic :') I hope you liked this chapter !!