Going Home. . .I'm doomed!

"Hey, wake up, Alondra. You can't sleep anymore." I startle awake at the sound of Ichiru's voice. I find myself in his arms as we walk in the airport already. I blush brightly at the situation, and the fact that we're being stared at. They must think it's some kind of kidnapping or something. I hide my face on the bend of Ichiru's neck to hid the flush.

"Eh? Alondra, you'd better not drink my blood!" He whisper yells at me. I pull my head back, and shake my head.

"I'm not going to drink your blood! I'm not even thirsty! I was just hiding me face." I mumble the last sentence.

"Are you shy being in my arms?" I feel my face turn beat red, and I smack Ichiru's chest. He is relishing in my embarrassment, I can just tell.

"Stop it, you big bully!" I complain to him.

"How can I? You're cute when you blush!" I pinch his cheeks. How dare he tease me so?! At least he can't defend his face with me in his arms.

"You're evil!"

"Ichiru." We stop our bickering, most of it coming from me, at Zero's ominous tone. He definitely doesn't like the kind of friendship I have with Ichiru.

"Sorry. I'll try not to mess with your girlfriend." Ichiru says.

"Huh?! What?! Eh?!" I blush at the fact that I couldn't say anything due to that shock. "I thought you were the nice one." I tell Ichiru once I settle myself down. I bury that embarrassment.

"So did I." I frown at him, and make him set me down.

"Are you done yet? We're ready to get going." Yagari-sensei says trying to sound annoyed.

"I'm still not ready to go. I'm going to be killed right after you guys." I say getting worried all over again.

"You act so rebellious, but it seems your parents keep you from going full on bad girl." I look up at Ichiru, and glare at him.

"Okay, I'm so not sitting next to you on the long ride back." I say walking towards Yagari-sensei and hold on to his arm. He sighs, and hands me my boarding pass. I grin at him, and take a seat in the waiting area for our gate.

                                               ~0~

I look over my seat, and look at the people sitting behind us. I keep sensing something, but none of the guys have sensed it. Or they're ignoring it. In fact they're all asleep. I get up from my seat quietly, and decide to take the path all the way back to coach, to see what the heck I'm sensing. It's a vague feeling, but I know there's something here. I wonder why I can sense it when they can't. Or maybe they can, but they don't see it as a threat. I should see it as the same, but my curiosity wins out.

I look over at the sleeping humans, a few of them are awake, and I quickly pick up their attention. Some smile, some wink, some blow kisses, and I just give those people the finger or glare at them. I pull back the curtain that leads to last class. I yelp as a hand grips my wrist.

"Hey, free service. Come here." Some weird human says pulling at my wrist. I keep him from moving me towards his lap.

"What the fuck?! Let go!" I say loudly, so anyone could wake up and help.

"Don't you dare touch her like that." I jump, and look back at my savior.

"Whoa, Aido?" I question stunned to see him. Don't tell me he along with his companions followed us to the airport. What are such beautiful and fancy people doing back here?! Did they purposely come to the back to spy on us?! Or you know, first class it totally booked.