36

A.N 5 votes and 2 comments for chapter 38.

4 or 3 more chapters until I end this book. Maybe even 2!

|Alliyah|

The doctor gave me some medicine that should ease my stomach pains, so Kat and I were on our way to cvs to pick them up. Once we arrive I get out of the car and walk inside, I went to the back of the place because that's where the pharmacy is.

"Hello what may I do for you?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"I'm here to pick up a prescription for Alliyah Claire," I responded with a smile back.

She walked in the back and came back up with a white bag.

"Middle names Davina right?" She asks as she looks on the bag. I nod my head and she gives me it, I walk around the store grab something to drink, and a bag of chips and head to the cashier to pay.

"Can I get a pack of gum?" Kat asks me, I nod my head, and she adds the pack of gum to the list that I'm buying. Once we get back in the car I immediately began eating my chips.

My phone buzzed so I grabbed it and read the text which was from Cameron.

c| have some good news! I'm at the house and you're not here so please get here.

a| I'm on my way now. We need to talk.

c| is it bad? :(

a| eh only if you take it in a bad way.

I sent the message and 5 minutes later we pulled up in the garage.

"Thanks Kat. I owe you," I said and waved back as she pulled out.

"Love you!" She yelled and then she drove off.

I walked in the house and slipped my shoes off of my tired feet. I walked in the kitchen to get me something to eat because I was still hungry. I grabbed a banana and began to eat it and walked upstairs into my room.

I walked in and saw Cameron playing videos games on my Xbox.

"Hey," I said walking in my room, laying down on my bed. I am exhausted.

Cameron paused the game and laid down next to me on the bed.

"What do we need to talk about?" He asked me.

Oh yeah. That.

"You first. You're more excited then I am," I chuckled with a smile on my face.

"I am going to be a model!" He replied quickly with a huge smile on his face. "I am going to be on tour and everything, I wanted to know if you would come with me?" He asked with pleading eyes.

I mean yes I was 18 so I could make my own decisions but I am pregnant. Although he doesn't know that yet.

"Cameron lo-"

"No please come. I don't know what I would do without you for 8 months."

8 months! That's like my whole pregnancy!!! I shook my head but he stopped me an kissed me on the lips.

"I'm not taking no for an answer so yes. You are coming. We will be leaving in 1 month," he said and got up and left my room.

Oh great.

I grabbed my phone and clicked matts contact and started texting him.

a| we need to talk its important please don't freak out.

m| on the phone or should I come over?

a| I think this conversation is best away from Cameron. Meet me at the park around the corner from my house?

m| okay getting ready now. Be there in 10!

Once I sent the message I changed into some white shorts, and a blue plain shirt.

I put on my white vans and combed my hair out because it was in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs heading to the park.

Once I arrived I noticed Matt on his phone so I walked over towards him. I grabbed his phone gaining his attention and smiled.

"I missed you," I said as I gave him a tight hug.

"I saw you like yesterday woman," he groaned as I let go of him. I laughed and sat down next to him on the bench.

"What's so important that I had to meet you at the park?" He asked me.

I didn't say anything as I looked down at my hands. I didn't want to tell him but I had to tell somebody other than Kat.

"Spit it out Alliyah," he said rolling his eyes.

I sigh as I finally spoke after some time. "You promise you won't flip?" I asked him.

He nods his head.

"I'm pregnant," I whisper. I look up at him and his eyes were wide. He gasped for air and placed his hand to his chest.

"You mean he you- HOW!" He screamed the last part.

"I mean it's not that hard Matt. It just happened he put it inside me he wasn't wearing a condom I wasn't on birth control he moved in an out and exploded," I explained.

He scrunched up his face.

"I didn't mean details," he said hitting my arm.

"Oh sorry," I apologize chuckling.

"Have you told Cameron?"

"If I've told Cameron do you think I would be here at the park telling you right now? I would be at my house with Cameron telling you," I explained.

"True true,"

"Who can I tell?" He asked.

Oh I knew this was coming. Don't get me wrong I love Matt but he can be a bit of a blabber mouth. You have to threaten him to keep a secrete and sometimes that barely works.

"Nobody," I groan.

"What why?"

"Because that's my job. I told you because you were my best friend and you deserve to know. If you are my best friend you have to promise to not tell anyone especially Cameron!"

He groans and rolls his eyes.

"I'm serious Matt."

"Fine I promise."

Good. Now I just have to tell Cameron, but how?

-

Remember 5 votes and 2 comments for chapter 38.