14

[Alliyah]

As Cameron and I waited for Nash, and Matt to arrive by playing uno there was a knock on my door.

"Pause," I said while sitting up from the floor. I answer the door to see Matt.

I let him in as I give him a hug and then sit back on the floor with Cameron  as he was looking at his cards.

"So why did you text me about Mya?" Matt asked.

I placed a green 3 down on the deck as I started explaining.

"Well she came over and explained to me everything about Cameron and her," I say like it was no big deal but Cameron thought it was as his eyes went wide.

"And?" Cameron asked waiting for me to continue.

I sigh as I place my uno cards on the side of me.

"She told me that you two were dating and when she came here you guys hooked up while you were dating Stacey. She's still in love with you,"

Cameron groaned. "Look Alliyah I don't love her anymore. I didn't even love her then I mean I loved her but I wasn't in love with her. I hope your not mad,"

"What's done is done. As long as you don't hook up with her again then I
have nothing to worry about," I said as I placed a draw 2 on the deck.

As Cameron and I continued playing Matt spoke up.

"I know she's in love with Cameron I can tell. I'm planning on breaking up
with her tomorrow. I have my eyes on someone else anyways," he said blushing.

"Uno out," I screamed and jumped in the air. When I finished doing my victory dance I sat next to Matt.

"What's her name?" I squealed like a little kid getting their favorite toy for Christmas.

"Kat," he said blushing while he said her name.

Before I could ask him anymore questions the door bell rang.

"We'll talk about this later," I said running to answer the door.

"Talk about what later?" Nash asked as he walked in my house.

"Oh nothing. Is everyone ready to leave?" I asked. Everyone nodded their heads so I grabbed my phone as Cameron got in the drivers side, I got
in the passengers seat, Nash and Matt got the back seat.

"Buckle your seat belts children," I said and giggled to myself.

"Yes mam," they said as Cameron started pulling out of the drive way.

We drive down the street as Cameron started playing drake 'one dance,' it was my favorite song because of the beat that came along to it. I started singing at the top of my lungs just because I can but Cameron, Nash, and Matt didn't think so.

"Shut up you sound like a dead rat," Matt whined.

"Hey this is my car so I make the rules," I said smirking.

Matt started screaming the song at the top of his lungs too so I became annoyed.

"Shut up you sound like a dead rat!"
I screamed repeating what Matt had said to me.

"It's my mouth so I make the rules," he said. I mimicked him and he mimicked me and we were going back and forth until Nash put his hand to matts mouth
and Cameron put his right hand to my mouth.

Cameron finally put his hand down as he pulled into the parking lot of the arcade. I got out of the car and turned to see what everyone else was doing. When Matt got out of the car his eyes grew wide as he jumped back in.

I walked towards him and whispered.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"It's Kat," he said not removing his face from the car seat.

I turn around and see a girl which by the way she's beautiful as fuck. She has the most beautiful smile and I'm beginning to see why Matt likes her so much.

"Uh what's the hold up?" Nash asked in an annoyed tone.

"Matt here sees his crush. Cameron please get him," I said as I walked away from the car. Cameron spoke to Matt for a couple of minutes while Nash and I made small talk about our favorite food.

As we all walked into the arcade place we bought a bunch of coins to play with.

We had like 200 coins so we would be here for awhile. We all walked to the basketball part and put in 2 coins for each person. As the timer went down I started speaking to Matt.

"Matt," I called as I got my ball and started throwing it to the net.

"Yeah?"

"I see why you like her. Is she nice?" I asked as I threw another ball. My score was 4 and we had 1 more minute left in the game.

"Yes. We've only talked twice and it was when we were at the mall. She's really funny,"

"Why don't you talk to her after this game?"

"Nope," he said laughing a little.

"What why?" I asked throwing another ball.

"Because he's a pussy boy," Nash said laughing.

"Am not," Matt said groaning.

"Then go talk to her," Cameron said with a smirk.

"Fine," he said as the game was over. My score was 78 and I was close to beating the high score but I didn't care if I did anyways.

"Bet 20 dollars you won't get her number," Nash said.

"Deal," Matt said and walked off to find her.

"Sexy babe 1 o clock. Be back," Nash said walking off.

"It's just me and you. Want to play air hockey?" I said.

"Yes I'm gonna win I don't even know why you asked," he said as we walked to the air hockey game.

"Yeah right I'm way better then you,"

"Let's bet. If I win you kiss me," he said as he put the coins in the slot.

"And if I win you have to buy me some ice cream," I said getting ready to start the game.

"You're on,"

-

Aren't they the cutest!? VOTE AND COMMENT IT WILL HELP MY STORY GROW BABES.

Mia xoxo