35

A.N 5 votes and 2 comments for chapter 37.

Arguing with my best friends because they say they are dating. The lies they tell. :)

|Alliyah|

I woke up to a pain in my stomach that I couldn't describe. I held my stomach as I ran in the bathroom puking. Maybe it's something I ate right? I probably had food poisoning, I decided to text Kat because I needed to see a doctor about some treatments.

m| can you please come over its really important.

Once I sent the message I pressed send and rested my head on the wall. I tried standing up on my own but it was no use, I was useless on my own. I didn't have Cameron because he said he would be out this morning for a job.

Since he turned 18 he's been working a lot to save up for his own apartment, or house.

My phone buzzed so I grabbed it quick a read it.

k| I'll be over in 5 minutes. :)

m| climb in through my window I can't open the door.

k| kay see you soon!

I puked a couple more times as I groaned and banged my head on the wall again. I hate this feeling it's making me sick to my stomach, and it's making me weak. For the record I hate being weak.

I heard shuffling come from my room.

"Kat," I said and I started throwing up again. I puked my guts out and into the toilet. Kat came in my room with a shocked expression on her face. I started to feel really light headed.

"Help me please. I need to see a doctor," I said started to cry now. Kat comes over towards me a helps me up as she wraps my arm over her shoulder. She places an arm around my waste to help keep me up and stabled. We walked into my room and I throw on a long sweater and put on some vans quickly.

She helps me downstairs and out into the car. Before I close the door I puke on the sidewalk.

"Hell no I'm getting you a bag," Kat says and runs back into my house. She runs back outside moments later and hands me a bag with a small smile on her face.

"Couldn't just let you get puke in my brand new car," she says as we drive down the street. I continue puking into the bag praying this will just blow over soon.

15 minutes later and Kat was helping me into the hospital. She helps me sit down as she runs to the front desk.

"My friend keeps throwing up. Can you please see what's going on with her," I over heard her ask.

The nurse nodded her head and handed her a clip bored.

"Please fill this out first," she said and waves her off. Rude!

Kat comes over towards me and she asks me a bunch of questions and I answer them as she writes what I'm saying down. I sign the sheet of paper as Kat walks to the front desk and hands the lady the information.

Kat comes back and sits next to me as she sighs. I puke some more into the bag and groan.

"We just have to sit and wait."

30 minutes later of sitting, waiting, and puking into the bag a doctor came in and called my name. He took me in a room with Kat following behind. He took my temperature, some of my blood, and etc.

He excused himself and left leaving me with Kat.

"What do you think the problem is?" Kat finally spoke up.

"Food poisoning," I replied rather fast.

She didn't say anything else and 5 minutes later a nurse with blonde hair came inside the room.

"Hello Alliyah I'm Dr.Natalie. What seems to be the problem today?" She asked with a smile on her face as she took a seat.

"I've been throwing up a lot for the past week. I've also been getting really dizzy lately, I think it might be food poisoning though I just want to make sure," I explain.

"Did the doctor take any of your blood correct?" She asked me, I nodded my head and, she began to write on her paper and clipboard.

"You started throwing up last week correct?" She asked.

"Yes."

"When's the last time you've experienced sexual intercourse?"

No.

"A week ago," I whispered scared of what the out comes might be.

"Let's check for an ultrasound and your blood is already being tested."

She laid me down and pulled my shirt over my stomach a little bit. She placed a gel over my stomach and started moving some machine over my body.

"Congratulations you're pregnant," she and my eyes grew wide. I looked at Kat to see her reaction and she looked just as in shock as I was.

No I can't be pregnant this can't be happening.

"Are you sure sometimes this isn't really even true," I chuckled which made her laugh a little bit.

"I am positive that you are pregnant. You kids need to start learning how to use a condom," she said as she stood up from her seat.

"I will be back with some paper work you need to fill out and to schedule your next appointment," she said and left the room.

I looked at Kat about to freak out.

"Are you stupid!" She yelled at me which made me sigh. I was stupid and I should have made a smarter decision.

"You wanted to please Cameron so bad you forgot to put the rubber on his twinky?" She yelled rolling her eyes.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked worried. I wouldn't mind because heck, I was mad at myself.

"Yes but no matter what I will always be here for you," she said grabbing my hand squeezing it.

I smiled and rubbed my stomach because it was hurting a little bit.

How was I going to tell Cameron about this?

-

Remember 5 votes and 2 comments for chapter 37.