31

A.N 5 votes and 2 comments for chapter 33.

What are you all doing for Memorial Day? I'll try to update tomorrow I might go to my friends cook out.

-

|Alliyah|

Everyone was sitting downstairs while I just got out of the shower. I dried my hair in about 10 minutes and once I finished my door was open.

I turned my head and saw Cameron walking in my room with a towel around his lower half, and drops of water dripping off of his body.

"Take a picture it will last longer," Cameron said chuckling.

"Why would I need to take a picture when I can see it any time I want," I replied smirking.

I took off my towel and quickly put on my bra, and panties. I put on a J.Crew knitted baseball sweater. For some jeans I put on a 7 for all mankind dark blue jeans the skinny.

I put on astley Clarke silhouettes silver mini orb stud earrings.

Once I was finished I turned back around to see Cameron almost falling asleep.

"Falling asleep already the day barely started?" I pouted once I pecked his lips.

Cameron chuckled and stood up. He lifted me off of the ground and I wrapped my legs around him.

"I can't wait until my birthday," he whispered in my ear. I left a kiss on his neck and traveled up to his ear.

"It's right around the corner," I whispered as he placed me back on the ground.

I walked downstairs as I held his hand.

"Look the two love birds arrived. Come on we are all going to a basketball game," Matt said once we sat on the couch.

"Whose playing?" Cameron asked.

"Warriors and okc," Nash said as he cupped Cameron's cheeks and slapped them.

After arguing about who might win we finally arrived from a 3 hour car drive. We all walked out of the car and arrived in the game giving the guards and etc the tickets.

We all placed our seats and waited for the game to start. People were practicing and I caught a glimpse of the number '30,' on the back of someone's shirt.

"Stephen curry!" I screamed as I jumped up from my seat. Cameron and I screamed his name until he caught our attention and once he did he smiled and waved at us.

"You better win tonight!" Matt screamed at him and 30 minutes later all of the seats were taken and the game was starting.

A lady came up to us with drinks, and food in her hands and I ordered a hotdog and a Sprite.

I ate my food as I held hands with Cameron.

1 hour later and we were in the 4th quarter. The score was 99-99.

Everyone was screaming "defense," because the other team had the ball. Curry stole the ball and turned around to his side of the court. He passed the ball to klay who passed the ball to Barnes, barnes passed the ball back to curry and curry shot the ball giving us a score of 102.

2 minutes later we won the score was 108-101. As everyone started leaving the stadium we all walked to the court to try to meet Stephen and his team.

"Curry!" I screamed because he was walking away. He turned around and we all got excited as he made his way towards us.

"What's up guys," he said as he shook all of our hands.

"I'm such a huge fan," I half cried as I gave him a tight hug.

"Can we all take a picture with you?" Matt asked him, and curry nodded his head with a smile.

We asked a random old lady if she could take a picture of all of us with him and she said yes.

"1 2 3" the old lady said and we smiled as she took the picture.

"Take care you guys," curry said and skipped back to the locker rooms.

We were all walking back to the cars and I sent the picture of us with curry to everyone because they asked for it. Once we got in the car we were all hungry so we decided to drive to a pizza place.

We jammed in the back seat to "little more," by Chris brown. I was holding Cameron's hand as we were all talking about the game today.

"I thought we were going to loose today but curry and klay stepped up and started making hella shots," Nash explained from the front seat.

We all agreed and 1 hour later we arrived to Pizza Hut and bought us a large pizza to enjoy.

"I really love pizza," Kat said as she ate a slice of her food.

I chuckled as I continued eating the food.

"Cameron what are you doing for your birthday?" Matt asked cam.

"Laying in bed," he replied.

"Gosh you sound like Alliyah," I laughed at Nash's comment because it was true. I love sleep and if I don't get enough sleep I'm really cranky.

"Look don't judge me. My talent is sleeping I love it so leave me alone," I said.

Once we finished eating pizza we left and were on our way home. They decided to spend the night and Dylan went upstairs in his room, Cameron walked in my room, Matt and Kat to the guest room that Cameron was supposed to sleep in but he wanted to sleep with me.

Nash took the couch and I was now on my way upstairs in my room. I changed into some shorts and a blue tank as I laid in bed putting my hair into a sloppy bun.

"You look really cute when you're tired," Cameron complimented which made me chuckle.

"Stop that lying," I said laughing still.

"I'm serious."

I laid in bed as I smiled looking at him. He moved a piece of hair out of my face and kissed my forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said as I closed my eyes to go to sleep.

-

Remember 5 votes and 2 comments for chapter 33.