Part 23: He looks younger

Tris-

I wake up and feel Tobias's arms wrapped firmly around me. When did he get in? I pull at his arms to release me, but he just tightens his grip. I sigh and look up at his face.

His eyes are closed and he's frowning slightly in his sleep. He looks younger - much younger - than when he is awake. I lean up and press my lips to his.

It's almost as if it's second nature to kiss me. His arms release me and he reaches up to encase my face in his hands. His eyes and closed and he pulls my head closer to his.

His lips are soft and warm and make me feel safe. He makes me feel safe. My hands press at his chest and I gasp softly. This is how our lives will be together. Safe. Happy. Together.

I duck my chin back and pull away from him. He gapes at me, his jaw open.

"You wouldn't let me go, so I had to wake you up." I shrug while grabbing some clothes for the day ahead. "What are you doing today?" I ask.

"Um, probably hanging out with Zeke and Shauna...You?" He asks, his voice rough and hoarse. It sends shivers down my spine.

"I have to find decorations. You," I poke his chest. "Have to go get a suit...Take Zeke with you." I walk over to the bathroom.

"Okay." He says, pulling his own clothes out of his drawers.

I hop into the shower and let the hot water pound my skin. It stings at first, but I adjust to it soon after.

I get dressed in to my clothes - jeans, a T-Shirt, and sneakers - and walk out.

Tobias sits on the bed, glaring at the floor. He looks defeated.

"What's wrong?" I ask softly. He looks up, his face softening instantly.

"Nothing..." He says. his forehead wrinkles slightly and I can tell he is lying, but I let it go.

"Alright! Don't forget about your suit," I kiss him on the lips before walking out of the room.

I walk past all the shops of Dauntless before reaching the Bridal Store.

Adrian sits behind the counter, applying lipstick.

"Tris!" She says, but it comes out have muffled because of her pursing her lips.

"Adrian." I smile. "Decorations today?" She smiles and nods before closing up the lipstick.

"Mark! I'm going with a client!" She yells into the back room.

She turns back to me and hooks her arm through mine, smiling down at me.

Let's get this over with.

AUTHOR'S:

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FOUR, SO THE DECOR SHE WILL CHOOSE IS TO THE SIDE!

I made the collage myself *Smiles Proudly*

ANYWAY.

QOTD:

WHAT IS YOUR BED TIME? (Or in other words, the time you have to be off the Internet)

MINE IS MIDNIGHT!