Part 7: Let's go.

(IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM)

(Also, Theo James is over there ---> on the side!)

"Tobias, Tobias, Tobias!" Tris yells into my ear. I sit up, brushing her arms off me.

"What happened? What's wrong?" I say, while I turn to her and engulf her in a hug, my lips on her neck.

"You were crying in your sleep and screaming...Bad dream?" She asks.

I shake my head, "You have no idea."

"Want to talk about it?" I shake my head and press down on the memory of the dream, forcing it out of my head. My skin is cold, sweat is beading on my forehead.

Tris's hand rubs circles on my lower back, calming me. "Tris?" I ask.

"Yeah?" She says.

"You love me, right?"

"Tobias, of course I do. I don't know what to say to make you believe that I would never leave you." She whispers. I sigh loudly, my lungs expanding with relief.

"Just say it again." I say. She stops rubbing my back and faces me. She presses her lips to my forehead.

"I would never ever leave you." I couldn't take it anymore. I reached up and grabbed her face softly, pulling her down to me.

"And I would never ever leave you." I say, before pressing my lips to hers. The kiss is soft and I pull away, resting my forehead on hers.

"Want to go somewhere with me?" She asks.

I nod, my neck stiff.

"But, first, we have to go back to sleep. It's only 5." She whispers.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To my Fear Landscape."

A.N.

So, there's been some worry about a love triangle, with Uriah. I won't do that to you. This is just a sweet little story with some ups and downs.

I have one concern though, I've been thinking that someone might tell Tris about their feelings for her, but then I'd need her Pov. So, is it alright if I switch Pov's for one chapter?

I hope so.