Sneak Peek: Chapter 12

When it comes down to final battles, I really didn't know what to expect. Maybe I expected something easier? I'm not sure.

But I'll tell you, my father was NOT going down easy.  It also didn't help with the fact that there were, oh I don't know, 100 or more demons attacking me at the same time.

Every left and right was me either slashing, burning, or ripping apart another demon. I used to know all of them. Now, they were my enemies. After I had tore apart Panae, they were on me like hell hounds. I assumed it was because I was attacking one of their own, and I understood that. My father just sat back and watched as I was killing and hurting them all. He found it entertaining. Well, that was about to end.

I let them hold me down. When I got a good amount of them on top of me, I made a huge burst of fire blow them off either into pieces or into the air. It felt great. Better than it should have. And I liked it a little too much.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

THANK YOU FOR OVER 7,000 reads!! I'm really glad you all enjoy it so much. :3 It makes me all happy! I figured I would give you a sneak peak because I have a lot of ideas for where this story could go. So until then, I will see you all soon!! Bye bye! :)