Chapter 1 - Freddie POV

"Just look at them in their dainty uniform acting all -"

Roger said admiring all the women within Biba were two other men where sat with him though not gazing deeply like himself with his mouth hanging open catching flies.

"i get the picture Roger, i do have eyes you know"

I said fiddling with the coat hangers searching through the various clothes on offer, trying not to get distracted by all the women within like Roger, he has a soft heart for women. Thats when i saw her; she stood out from the rest completely, most of the workers here look all the same, too thin, blonde hair, and in a dainty pink dress, but not her. She was dressed in leather, tight jeans,heeled doc martins, a nose piercing and her long brown wavy hair unkemp and pushed back with a thick black head band.

She was putting clothes back on the racks, she didnt seem to fit in around here in a place like Biba, it was as though she had grew up in camden or around the area. She wasnt from around here and that was clear; i couldnt keep my eyes off her though and there was a blonde Roger just could stop staring at either. i looked over at him, his jaw wide open, is that- is it, drool? Nevermind that, where did she go.

Looking around the room on the spot i searched for her but she was no where to be seen, just like that, she vanished never to be seen again, she was stunning, like nothing i have seen before, she wasnt your average girl, that must be what i like about her.

"take a picture... it lasts longer!"

I heard someone yell, i looked over to Roger who hand his hand resting against the side of his face, red and with the outline of a hand covering his whole left side of his face, nows the time to get out of here for today. I hurried over to him before anything else could happen, grabbed him by the sleeve and dragged him out of the shop.