Undercover nerd or spy? 8

The next day at school Was really boring nothing really happened. But when I got home I noticed something odd. The widow was left open. I don't remember leaving it opened or ever opening it for that matter.

My senses suddenly kicked in and I silently walked over to the window and looked up at it since it was on the second floor. I then saw at the top of the window a tiny part of a rope. I scaled up the house since my house and the one next door weren't far apart it was easy to scale.

Once I got to the window I peeked inside to make sure the cost was clear and then jumped inside making no noise at all I grabbed my gun out of my boot and made sure my knife was easy to grab incase I needed it, I slipped out of the room and heard two people talking in the kitchen.

I crept closer and listened in on the conversation. It sounded as if they were rumbling threw my draws.

"You know if we wanted two we could come back later when she's here and make sure she's normal." Said someone.

"No. We'll look through her things and make sure now." Said a voice I've never heard before

"Dude I'm the one dating her and she seems normal to me. Let's just go." Said another person.

I recognized the one voice. It was Brendan. I quickly put away my gun and walked in the room they were in and faked a surprised face

"What are you doing her?" I asked

"They turned both with looks of pure shock."

I soon recognized the other voice as one of Brendan's jock friends. But more importantly a O.S.S. Member named Chris he probably didn't know I was a member too and thought I was working for the gang so came to check out my house and brought Brendan because he knows where my house is. Yeah I know I'm good at figuring out things, but you have to be in order to be an agent.

"Oh u-u-umm we were um well..." Brendan tried

"We were walking in the neighborhood when we passed your house and I've been wanting to meet my best friends girl so we decided to stop by. We noticed all the doors were locked but the window was opened . So we went to your neighbor and asked to borrow a rope because we wanted to surprise you. We have been In here for like 5 minutes until we got thirsty so we were looking for some water."

I knew that was a complete lie. But a normal person wouldn't. Good job Chris. You see being an agent you also had to know how to detect a lie and make up one. Even though I knew it was a lie I pretended I didn't.

"Alright" I said and walked over to Brendan giving him a quick peck on the cheek I turned to the side facing Chris who is probably using a fake name.

"Hi I'm Casey" I said shaking his hand.

"Jack" he replied .

We all went two my living room and sat down to watch a movie. I got up to go make popcorn. I heard Chris say he had to go to the bath room. A few seconds later he walked in the kitchen and over to me and took out his gun and held it up to my forehead. The cold metal freezing my skin.

All I could do is chuckle while I unnoticeably slipped out my gun and held it against his kidney. I loaded my gun which made a small click making Chris look down and his eyes filled up with shock.

I just chuckled again taking my gun and putting it on the counter behind me.

"What the hell! Why are you so chill about this I could kill you right now if I wanted too." He whisper screamed

"But you won't" I smirked

"How do you know" he threatened

"Because you won't kill you bosses niece would you?" I asked

"What are you on about!" He whisper shouted

"Ashley green, next in line owner of the O.S.S. My uncle is your boss. Jerry green." I replied still smirking.

His eyes widened a little but then went back to a glare. "How do I know you not lying." He asked

I sighed and slipped my badge out of my back pocket and gave it to him, he studied it and the released my apologizing.

"It's fine, nice lie earlier by the way." He laughed and we both walked back into the living room with the popcorn.

I guess this day didn't turn out so uneventful. Although know that I think about it I've never had an uneventful day. Oh well, Im glad I'm a spy it else my life would be absolutely boring.

------------------------------------------

Hey if anyone knows any good stories I'm always up for reading a knew book so comment them below!

Also I tried to make this one chapter longer!