Undercover nerd or spy 4

(Picture of Alex)

We played 20 questions for about another 30min. And then Alex burst threw the door.

"Hey Casey! Where are you?" He yelled.

"in the living room" I yelled back.

He walked into the living room

"Hello Casey, hello random person" he said in a very happy voice.

"Why are you so happy" I groaned tiredly.

"I don't know" he said still sounding as happy as ever.

"Anyways, Alex this is Brendan, Brendan this is Alex.

They both said hi to each other and I told Brendan how Alex I my best friend, and told Alex how Brendan is my partner on the project in school, and Brendan also added that we have become friends too, which for some reason I felt happy after he said that.

We talked for a little while until it got kinda late and Brendan had to go home.

"Ashley!!" i heard alex scream, from the look on his face i can tell he has been calling my name for a while.

"Yeah?" i asked

"listen to me for now on instead of thinking about Brendan in bed with you" Alex said with his signature smirk

"Shut up!" I said and gave him the middle finger.

He put up his hands in surrender like people do when you hold a gun up to there face.

"So anyways I have to tell you some bad news" he said.

"What is it?" I asked kind of worried.

"Well, Jerry said he needs me on another mission so sadly I'm gonna half to go, and it's also a long mission so I won't see you for at least 4 months" he said sadly.

I was actually sad since I don't have that many other friends here on the mission so he was the only pesos I could talk to besides Brendan.

(Next morning)

We said are good byes at the airport. He just got called to board the plane. I'm gonna miss this guy so much.

He gave me a huge hug and we both said good bye and I watched his plane fly into the air soon becoming invisible in the thick morning fog.

We'll looks like I'm all alone again.

Soon enough I got into my car and drove to school.

I had to quickly change in my car in the school parking lot since I didn't have my Casey outfit on.

I walked inside shortly after and went to my first class, history. History is still the same boring crime stuff. Crime actually is very interesting, but not if you've already learned all about it and live in it everyday.

Later the day when lunch came around I sat with Brendan again.

"So where's Alex?" Brendan asked me.

"He had to go stay with his aunt in Arizona, she had a heart attack and needs someone to look after her." I told him the lie I've gone over about a million times.

He must have believed me because he nodded and them we went back to having random conversations that never go anywhere with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I figured out the characters in the story-

Ashley/Casey ~ Lucy hale

Brendan ~ Colton Haynes

Alex ~ Alex Pettyfer

Samantha/Sam ~ Ashley benson

Uncle Jerry ~ David DeLuise