I opened my eyes as more tears formed. Demetri ruined my life. For what? we don’t know. But we know he wants me. 

The most horrible thing? I’ve never even seen his face. 

********************************

“Sky” Andy shook me. 

“What?” I mumbled. 

“We’re here.” 

I opened my eyes, and look out the window. How did we get to Missouri so fast? 

“Missouri?” I questioned. 

Andy nodded. 

With a sigh, I sat up, and looked around the small town we were now parked in. Pretty trees. Lots of sunshine. Too bad it was all worthless. 

“Luke is getting us an apartment.” Andy continued. 

“Alright.” 

Luke came back in about 10 minutes later, saying that they didn’t have apartments, but a small house for rent, near the woods, almost on the outskirts of town. 

I didn’t really listen, just nodded my head. 

We drove to the house. Small, quite, distant... I liked it. 

Without a word, I opened my door, and marched into the house. My heart breaking, my world shattering.

But I was silent. 

******************************************

4 months later...

“Bye!” I yelled on my way out the door that morning. My brothers both in the kitchen fighting over the prize in the cereal box *crazy* 

“Bye!” They echoed before I slammed the door. 

4 months. 

Thats how long I’ve been alone. 

Not really though, I’ve had my brothers, and a few good friends I have made in the school. 

But in my heart I’m alone. Everday I remember the warmth of my love's lips and hate myself for pushing that all away.

If it weren’t for Eric I think I would have ran away by now. 

Eric is a guy I met at school, the nicest guy I’ve come across in any school I've gone to. He is funny and sweet. 

I sat next to him on the bus on the first day and school, and just kept sitting next to him ever since. I just started spending all my time with him. He was always there, ready to talk or make me laugh. He only lived a few minutes away from my house, so he often ate at my house, or I’d eat at his. My brothers really like him, and trusted him as much as I did. It’s really a good distraction from the pain.