Chapter 6: preschool

-Time skip-

Chara's pov:

"Ghost daaaad! We're going to be late for our first day of preschooool!" Frara whined Impatiently waiting by the door.

"Hold on a minute Frara I'm still making your lunch and Chisk has to get their shoes on!" I yelled from the kitchen, whats with little kids and getting excited over school?

I walked out of the kitchen with their lunches and saw that Chisk was having trouble tying their shoes and Frara didnt even bother to tie theirs. "I thought Quiet mom already showed you how to tie your shoes?" I asked Chisk.

"I cant remember what to do after the loopy part" Chisk explained. I got on my knees and tied their shoes for them then tied Frara's becuase I might aswell, then I got up only to roll my eyes at Frara when they complained again. "Dont worry we're not late-OH MOTHER OF GOD WE'RE LATE!" I yelled looking at the time.

"Dad our lunch boxes!" Chisk said as I picked them and Frara up and ran out the door "No time!" I answered them franticly.

-a few minutes later-

"Welp we tried to catch the bus. Who's got a car? Can the great uncle papyrus drive us? Who even has a license?"

Both of my kids facepalm.

I wonder if this means I made a bad impresson with the school staff?

Frisk Is going to kill me...Even though I'm already dead.

__________________________
((The twins get a pov next chapter! Yay!!!!!!