"No! No! Nooooo!" I frantically shook my head. 

"Okay, I'll leave the subject alone. Can you tell me about the rest of your day?" He gently asked. I nodded, wiping tears away from my eyes.

"I got in more trouble!"

"For the same thing?"

"Yes...." I sniffed. "Just with less oatmeal..." 

"Were you sent to your room?"

"No... He made me stand in the corner. And one time, he washed my mouth out with soap."

"What did you say?"

"A lot of things." 

"Well... You couldn't have been in trouble all day. Did anything else happen?" 

I stayed silent, recalling mine and Draco's converstion. It felt weird for him to be so nice to me. I didn't know how to take it. He seemed sincere enough, but my time with him in the past proved that no matter how nice he was being at the time, it always seemed to fall apart after ward. 

"Eleanor?" He questioned. I looked up at him. 

"Draco talked to me today?" This seemed to surprise him.

"Really?"

"Uh-huh."

"What did you talk about."

"He said he didn't want us to ignore each other anymore because we're soon going to be brother and sister."

"I see. How  do you feel about that?"

"I told him okay, but only because of Narcissa and Lucius."

"Did he say anything else?"

"Uh-huh. He said that he missed Vincent, too."

"I'm sure he does. They were close, weren't they?"

"I guess so..." 

"How did you feel about over all?"

"I... don't know.... I'm just affraid he'll hurt me again...."

"Again?"

"When Uncle Severus took me to Hogwarts, Draco was the first person I met. We became boyfriend and girlfriend, kind of childish, really, but it wasn't to me. It was the first time I had felt love, or actually talking to a boy my age. Anyway, he started being mean to me, and I was affraid to lose that love. In my fifth year, and his birthday party, he got mad and broke up with me. He had been being mean to me for a while. He broke up with me because Vincent got mad and followed me and he-" My voice cracked, and I stopped to try and fix it. "He kissed me."

"Oh... You're affraid that he will disapoint you again, aren't you?"

"I don't know...." 

"It sounds to me that he has grown up since then. So have you."

"But-"

"I know, but you're still afraid...Eleanor? Are you okay?" I had began crying again. My face was pressed into Melvin, but I still shook my head no. 

"I want to go home. I want to go to bed...." 

"Are you not feeling well?" He questioned, standing up.

"I want to go to bed..." I repeated. I was finished with this conversation. I was finished  with everything. I just wanted to go to bed. He came over to me, bending down to be eye level with me.

"I think you're having a mood swing." 

"I'm tired... I want Lucius. I want to go home..." I looked away from him.