Anything

Black's POV

Days passed and she still won't talk to me. I tried several times to, but she keeps on avoiding whenever I'm near. I always let Frank bring her some food for breakfast and lunch...

And luckily, she doesn't throw them away.

I'm on my way to Lewis's office when I saw her and Celine at the lobby.

"Ma'am, our pictures from the last photoshoot have been already delivered this morning. You have three copies of them and they've been placed in a frame already. Where do you want me to place them?" I heard Celine informed, waiting for Lewis's answer.

"Hang them in my office. Arrange them on how you want to." She answered. Celine beamed and was about to left when Lewis's called her again.

"What Ma'am?" She asked with her brows met.

"I need you to clear my schedule this Friday" she instructed and Celine gave her a curious look. "Are you sick again, Ma'am?" She asked and Lewis laughed lowly.

"No, but Vince asked me out." She replied and Celine gave her a fake smile.

Don't blame her, she's on my side. Obviously, she doesn't like the news.

Lewis went back in her office and I stride to Celine. "Celine" I greeted and she smiled.

"Seems like you heard the news" she said, teasingly. I laughed and pat her shoulder.

I treat most of the people here as my friends and not my employee. Lewis taught me that.

"You know me... I want you to fill her this Friday with schedules." I answered and she scratch the back of her neck.

"How?" She asked and I told her the plan.
.
.
.

I called a meeting for everyone except for Lewis.

"Sorry to disturb all of you but, I want you to suggest any idea to Ms. King. and I want you to do it this Friday. Each one of you must take the schedule of meeting with her this Friday. Beg her if you need to, but I want you to do it on Friday." I announced with my voice booming around the room.

Everyone agreed and no one dares to disagree.

"Mr. Landon? I just have a question." Mr. Kuh said, raising his arm. I nodded for him to continue and he stood up. "Why are you doing this?" He asked and I slowly clapped my hands.

"Good question, Mr. Kuh," I began, commenting to what he asked. "Cause there's a rat." I answered and he immediately got my point.

"How long do you plan to chase her?" Mr. Santi asked. They all knew the story between Lewis and I, since they were here already before the chaos happened.

"Until I get her." I said, casually. I don't have any plan to give up. Unless when it's for her happiness.

I will do anything to win her back. I will do anything just like what she did to me before.

I can't lose her again.

"No more questions?" I asked and they all shook their heads. I quickly adjourned the meeting and stride out the door.

"Sir Landon" Frank called. I smiled and walked towards him.

"What do we have, Frank?" I asked, still beaming.

He laughed.

"I just want to inform you about the pictures, Sir." He said and I waved a hand to him. "I heard about it. Did you ask two copies for each of them?" I asked, putting my hands on my pockets.

"Yes, Sir" he answered with a salute. Frank is like a mirror to me. When I'm serious, he's also serious. And when I'm happy, he's also happy.

That's why I like this guy. He could be my friend and my adviser.

"Put the three copies in my secret room while the other three in my office. And the one with the picture of me and Lewis must be at the center." I instructed and he smiled while saluting again.

I stride again and when I was about to open Lewis office, I saw Natalie, grinning. "You look so happy, huh? What's the reason?" She asked, punching me gently on the arm.

I wasn't had the chance to answer her when Lewis saw us. She look surprised when she saw me but it turned cold when she saw Natalie.

Natalie stretch her arm to Lewis before she could take another step. "Hey, I'm Natalie and you must be Lewis" she greeted. Lewis looks at her hand with disgust.

"Yeah" she said shortly and passed us.

Natalie followed her, "I heard a lot about you from Black." She said, still chasing Lewis.

Lewis paused for a moment but never bothered to turn around.

"Stop following her. You might just get hurt" I said to Nathalie who wore a dangerous shoes.

"I might reach her, she stops. I might have the chance to explain to her" she insisted and walks faster.

Nathalie was just inches far when she walked away again.

"She's hurt" Nathalie said as she didn't caught Lewis. A fake smile plastered on her face.

***

This is just a short chapter. XD

Pm me if you want.