THIS IS SEXUAL HARRESMENT

Start from the beginning

“What do you mean no phone call! Every person get’s a phone call!” I exclaimed in frustration. What kind of place is this! I was about to call him a nincompoop but my throat was caught from beautiful scent  that lingered up my nostrils.

“Do you...guys...have tablets” I finally choked out. His eyes harden with bits of anger. I was honestly scared out of my mind. I mean all he has to do was get his pretty little gun and shoot me square in the forehead. He reached down in his pocket and I immediately close my eyes.

I’m going to die. This was going to happen at some point in my eternal life. On the other hand I thought that I would die by Sara. Well, at least this death would be faster and less painful. You think Heaven has a place for a person like me?

As I was lost in my eulogy, the same beautiful scent filled the room. I slid my hands down from my face and saw his wrist slit open, blood trickling down as it drip-drop on the floor.

“Drink” He ordered. Sweet, Delicious, Redness, blood was so close. All I have to do is brush my tongue against..Woah...Woah. Let’s come back Rin, Come back to Reality.

“I don’t think, I should drin-

“Drink” He demanded with a harsh tone that made me clearly uncomfortable.

“No” I declined.

“DRINK”

“NO, THIS SEXUAL HARASSMENT” I screamed hoping that some other hunter can hear my voice. AllI heard from the other side was two guys talking about killing some level E vampires. There is no hope for me.  I sprinted to my bed and dug under the covers where his scent was at least not as strong.

“Does drinking from me disgust you?” He chuckled darkly.

“No. You actually smell pretty darn good. But I rather get in the habit in drinking the tablets.” I shrugged pulling the blanket slightly down.  He looked at me deep in thought as if  he  was contemplating on something. While he was in his thoughts, I tore piece of my thin blanket. I guess, he didn’t suspect me to get near him or better yet wrap the piece of garment around his bleeding wrist. He tried to push me away but I quickly tied it before he had the chance to say anything.

“I’ll go get your Tablets”  He muttered walking away from me once again. I wonder what’s up with this hunter? He doesn’t act right like a hunter is suppose to be. I mean he could have shot me, or torture me, but it doesn’t seem like he had it in him today. 

Zero P.O.V

I left the room with a bit of disappointment. If Rin would have at least taste my blood, maybe she could have seen who she use to be. I headed to the president office, who was none-other headmaster cross. I didn’t bother to knock like most hunters did in this building, instead I casually let myself in. I sat on the chair across from him as he put down his paper work.

“Good afternoon, Zero. Did you receive any information on what happen to Rin over time she’s been missing?” He smiled with high hopes on his precious daughter.

“From what I know, She has no idea who I am or anyone from Cross Academy” I frowned. I was hoping that he take this professional but I was wrong...

“MY DAUGHTER DOESN’T REMEMBER HER PAPA” He cried leaving a stream of tears on the table.

“You, do know it’s pretty obvious on what happened” I grunted. Trying to get the stupid headmaster back to being normal and serious.

“Yes, you're right” He said wiping his tears and glasses. “Someone must have erased her memories.” He finished.

“We should go hunt that pureblood that she was with at the ball to give her memories back.” I growled. Once I see the pureblood again, I will kill her.  I won’t show any mercy toward that beast.

“Now, Zero calm down, we have bigger things to deal with at the moment. First off the murder at the ball, Rin was also there with Sara. Since they were both at the ball, Rin may be held accountable for her actions as well”

I shot up from my chair, slamming my hands on the desk causing it to crack.  The headmaster cowered behind the desk trying desperately to calm me down. How could the headmaster even think that Rin was capable to do such a thing...yet. I have no idea what Rin’s capable of.

“As long as Rin answer a couple of questions about herself and Sara and that they weren’t involved with the murder then she will no longer be a suspect” The headmaster declared.  I was going to offer myself to interrogate her when someone came in. And that someone was Kaito.

“I’ll question the vampire” He said not making a question or decision as he turned around heading to Rin’s cell.

“I’ll come along” I sneered hurrying to catch up to him as I slam the door to the headmaster office. We didn’t talk as much as we headed down the main level where Rin was located. Finally reaching the door that Rin was screaming at.

“How do you plan on making her talk?” I asked.

“Well, hopefully, there won’t be any problems but if there is; I will have no choice but to use force.” He smirked.

•things aren't looking good for Rin /_\

○ hey guys I hope you guys. enjoyed the chapter I was stuck on writers block during the week but I somehow pulled through. :D

★vote

or
☆review