Ending 2

April 27th. 

The past few months could have been better; the argueing and stress getting to everyones heads. No one was happy, but I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. 

I get to live with Angie meaning that this big ass house is now my home and these crazy but amazing people are officially my family.  Johnny is still in my life; I agreed to see him on the weekends to let our relationship grow. He is my dad after all. Although I wouldn't say I love him like a daughter should, I care about him and couldn't imagine not having him around anymore. 

Being 15 was utterly horrible; so much unexpected  change. Some of it not wanted, other things I've welcomed with open arms; my siblings for example. 

After a load of counselling I managed to get over my depression and Angelina never left my side. She would always make sure that on my down days she would take me out somewhere quiet with her, we would just spend the day together. Maybe have a picnic or something.

Words aren't good enough when it comes to thanking her. 

***

Getting out of bed with a big stretch, I attempt to leave my bedroom and head downstairs however something is stopping the door from opening, I tug and tug before hearing a wince.

"Ow!" 

"Jason? What are you doing here?" I tug again but the door doesn't open. 

"You're not allowed out yet. Put something nice on and do whatever you need to be ready." 

With a huff I walk over to my wardrobe; even though it's packed full of clothes, I seem to have nothing to wear. 

In the end I find a yellow summer dress to put on with some white dolly shoes to slip on, my hair neatly curled and little make up.

"Can I come out now?" I ask but I get no response. 

"Jason?" 

Nothing. So I attempt to open the door again only this time it does open.

Cautiously I make my way downstairs, silence defining me and no one in sight. 

"Hello?" I poke my head around the kitchen door. "Ange?" Then I look around into the living room until I finally walk into the garden. 

Nothing can be heard but the sound of grass beneath my feet; this is something out of a horror story.

"SURPRISE!" The Jolie-Pitts jump up, balloons in hand followed by Jason, Liam, Lucy, John and Johnny. 

I gasp in shock and tears escapes my eyes. 

Lucy is the first person to run over, she jumps onto me and we both fall to the floor embraced in a tight hug. 

"I've missed you so much!" I mumble into her shoulder. 

"When have I ever missed your birthday?!?" She replies. 

Oh yeah... It's my birthday! I'm officially 16.

We manage to stand back up and I rub the tears away from my eyes. 

"Thank you!" I shout and walk over to the kids, they gather around me and we have a group hug. 

"Happy birthday Sophie!" Vivienne shouts.

"How does it feel to be old?" Maddox asks sarcastically. 

"Oi! You aren't far behind!" That shuts him up and we all burst out into laughter. 

"Mom," I walk over trying not to cry again. "Dad," 

It's not until I see the happiness in their eyes that we all hug. Me, Angelina and Brad.

I've came to realise that blood isn't always family. Brad has been more of a dad the Johnny can ever be and I love him for it. 

"Ready for breakfast?" Liam shouts for everyone to hear before walking over to a long table laid out with plastic knifes and forks with syrups lining the table and red balloons tied to every chair. In the middle sits a stack of pancakes with candles on top. 

Liam lights the candles and I pick Vivienne up, she rests her head on my shoulder and everyone sings Happy Birthday before I Blow the candles out. 

We all sit around the table, stuffing our faces. In this time I manage to catch up with everyone. 

Lucy has returned to England and has had a scholarship to a drama school. She now has a loving boyfriend called Harry and if he ever hurts her then he knows he has to deal with me. 

Liam is still travelling the world but is thinking of settling down in New York for a bit. 

And Jason, well he's here to stay.

"Everyone raise your glass to Sophie!" Angelina says.

"To Sophie, new age, new start!" Brad cheers.

"Welcome Sophie-Jolie-Pitt." Angelinas smile couldn't be any bigger when she utters those words.

Unexpected. Final ending. 

***

Sorry it took soooo long to update but I had exams. 

It's also a kinda crappy chapter in my opinion BUT you guys wanted a happy ending so I made one for ya! 

Love you all and thanks for the supports 

Megan <3