Chapter 15. Day out in London

I must have passed out because the next morning I'm in a hotel room. Angelina is led next to me reading a book and Jason seems to be asleep still. However Angelina must have seen me because she closes her book and says "I was thinking that we could go out for the day, just the two of us...It will take your mind off things."

Honestly, I didn't really want to go out, laying here in bed is all I wanted to do. But after what has happened with my mum I feel like I shouldn't waste time with Angelina as well, so I nod in response. Quickly putting some clothes on and writing a short note for Jason telling him that me and Ange have gone out for a bit, me and Angelina run out the door and into a taxi. It was a Nice day today in England. The sun was out but there is a cool breeze to even things out. Summer is my favourite time of year.

Angelina turns to me excitedly "Where should we go first?"

I think for a minute about all the places I have wanted to go in London but have never been able to. "Madame tussauds!" I almost shout. Because there is no chance of me ever meeting some celebrities, I might as well see their wax figures instead.

"Sounds good!" Angelina replies.

Me and Angelina walk in to Madame tussauds and are instantly noticed by members of the public. Angelina just waves at a few of them who are staring and I can't help but let out of a giggle when I see them start to fangirl. I look around for a few seconds before my eyes meet the wax figure of Katniss Everdeen - played by Jennifer Lawrence- from my favourite film series The Hunger Games and I drag Angelina over to take a picture of me with her.

"This is amazing!" I say after Angelina has taken the photo.

"You will have to meet her one day." Angelina says back with a wink. Then as I turn to take my phone I see Angie's and Brad's wax figure. Giving Angelina a fright I burst out laughing and walk over to it. "Hey, come take a picture of me and my mum!" I say with a giggle. I hadn't realised what I had said until a shocked yet happy look appeared over Angelina's face. I hope that if I say no more about it that this will be forgotten. My mum is in a hospital bed not stood in front of me.

Shaking off what just happened, I smile and walk up to the nearest person, "Hello, would you be able to take a picture of us *gesture to Angelina* please?" And of course the kind old man says yes. "Thank you so much!" Angelina says to him.

In the picture I'm looking confused as to which Angelina is real and Ange is pointing up at her wax figure and pulling a shocked face. I post this picture on Instagram and within a few seconds a load of people have liked and commented. We then go into the souvenir shop and I buy a card to take to my mum.

Me and Ange decide to walk to the hospital and on the way Angie starts to talk.

"I know this maybe to soon Soph, but I want you to understand that you will not be living in England once your mother has passed. You will be staying with me. So is there a chance that you could go back to the house and pack up some valuables to bring over to LA? It might be best if you bring Jason."

It then dawns on me that I won't be able to see Lucy that much anymore, and that my mother dying isn't a dream. It's real life. Trying to stop a tear from falling I just reply with a simple "ok." Angelina wraps her arm around my shoulder. Obviously we are creating a lot of attraction, or should I say Angelina is but at this moment all I could see and feel was Angelina and the feeling of safety. When a noise ruins the moment.

That was the sound of cameras. The first flow of paparazzi started surrounding us. Usually Angelina would have guards undercover incase of an emergency like this but because we went out telling nobody but Jason we were trapped. I was being pushed and shoved as they tried to get to Angelina.

"Don't touch my daughter or I will call the police!" Angelina shouts and then she grabs hold of my arm keeping me close to her. But now that Angelina had confirmed that I was in fact her daughter the paparazzi only got worse. They started asking questions about me and shouting over each other.

Angelina sees the closest shop and we rush into it. I go and sit down while Angelina goes and talks to the person in charge. Probably asking them to call the police.

Ding Ding

A message appears on my phone.

Dear Sophie, would you be so kind as to go on a date with me at 6:30pm? I will pick you up from the hotel room - Jason xx

I would love to but can you pick me and Angelina up from the side street by madame tussauds, paparazzi have followed us again - Soph xx