Chapter 16 The date!

It has been a few hours now since the paparazzi incident. Me and Jason a taking a stroll In Hyde park. I'm wearing a sunflower summer dress and the weather is nice and warm. Angelina is back in the hotel talking to Brad and the kids over skype. The sound of boats on the water is so relaxing and there is barely anyone out. Jason is holding onto my hand and for once I'm not thinking about my mother. Which in a way isn't bad. But I'm just going to focus on this moment, with my boyfriend.

We sit down on a blanket that Jason has just laid out and he places down a picnic box.

"So, what are you thinking right now?" Jason asks me.

"I'm thinking how lucky I am to have you and Angelina. I'm also thinking about moving to America and not seeing my friends again." My mind is never quiet. It's kind of like a motorway, always busy!

"I'm lucky to have you! My new girl. And as for your friends they can always visit and we can come here to visit them. Also at school you will make loads of new friends!" He smiles at me.

"Why are you always right?" I ask, for some reason he always has a good reason for everything. If it isn't worth saying then he simply doesn't say it.

"I think you need to re think your question as I am probably the dumbest person in school"

I playfully punch him in the arm "Shut up." I say with a giggle. Then I rest my head on his chest and we both look up at the clouds. I'm so relaxed that if I close my eyes I will probably go to sleep.

"See that one?" Jason points over to a cloud. "It looks like you."

"I look like a cloud?"

"Yes! Look there's your eyes and that bit there is your smile. I could recognise it anywhere." I look up at him and smile. "See there it is!" He says and we both began to laugh. Jason leans in for a kiss and everyone else disappears, the birds are singing and the water from the river sounds like little rain drops. It doesn't feel like the last time. I can actually kiss him and not want to run away. I really care about Jason, he is my rock.

A breeze comes along making me cuddle into Jason more for warmth.

"Sophie?!?" And excited voice is heard coming from being me.

I get up and turn around.

"Lucy!" I shout and run into her arms. "I have missed you like crazy!"

"I have missed you too! And who is that handsome man you were cosying up to?" She asks with a giggle.

"That's my boyfriend Jason." I gesture for him to come over. "This is Lucy my best friend!" They shake hands.

I start to feel a sick feeling in my stomach as I realise that this could be the last time I see my best friend. Lucy means everything to me.