7. The first part of the battle

We knew what we had started when we arrived to school in the morning. We knew that Stella and her gang had planned something ever since yesterday.We knew that this was going to cause some trouble at school and at our homes. We knew we had started a war... 

So it was no surprise when we arrived to school everyone was looking at us as we we walked into the hallways. People start giggling and pointing fingers to our directions and when we reached the beginning of the hallway we knew why.Stuck to every locker and all over the wall was a picture of Max sleeping with a teddy bear.

I turned around to face Max and his face says it all, he was horrified and started taking down the pictures. Soon after we all helped and there we saw at the end of the hallway was Stella and her group. They started walking towards us and we did the same. We eventually met up halfway. 

" This is what happens when you mess with me  Aaron" Stella said. 

" This is the best that you've got? oh honey trust me you won't this war" Viv said and Stella looked at her in disgust. Then she and her group walked off. 

" Yeah you've won the battle but not the war" Max shouted and we all looked at him. 

" What?" 

" A teddy bear, really man? You're 17" Leo hit him in the head with his bare hand. 

" Dude, Mr Cuddlesworth is my oldest friend who's been there for me when no one was there okay?" Max replied earning all of us to shake our heads. 

///

We had to come up with a plan and a quick one at that. We can't let Stella win this. We decided to target the weakest one in the group, Stacey. 

Stacey is famous for having a new boyfriend each month, she used to go out with my friend Henry one time. She would always want him to buy her gifts, according to her the guy always has to pay. This made total sense since her family is broke ever since the dad divorced the mom and took all of their money. 

This was perfect idea all thanks to Max, since this was his revenge on what Stella's gang did to him. So of course he was more than excited for this plan to work. We were standing in front of my car waiting for Stella's gang to walk into the school to find out the surprise that we've planted for Stacey. 

" Where is she?" Max asked, he was too eager, too excited for this revenge. 

" Calm yourself  young grasshopper they'll be here soon" Leo told him. And on cue Stella and Luke got out of the car, followed by Bella and Stacey. Stella looked at me with her alright looking big eyes probably wondering why we were just standing here. Luke wrapped his arms around her and Stella left her gaze on me and was now looking at him before she kissed him. 

Stacey and Bella were the first to step into the hallway and immediately all you could hear was a high pitched scream. Luke and Stella quickly went inside the hallway and we followed them. When we stepped into the hallway Stacey and Bella were ripping the flyers off of everyone's locker and the walls. Students around them started laughing and whispering. 

" IT'S NOT TRUE!" Stacey shouted which made Max laughed really deep and very loud. It made Stella turn her head around and face us. 

" You fuckers did this, didn't you?" she said as she stormed towards us. 

" You mess with us and we mess with you back" I said as I took my stance proudly and confidently. 

" Stella who cares about them? Just help me with this already!" Stacey shouted from the other side of the hallway. 

" This isn't over" Stella whispered loudly to me. She and Luke then walked away and help the girls out. 

I picked up one of the flyer that was on the floor. The flyer was pink and it was titled ' Stacey will do anything for money' and at the bottom was a picture of her and Tom one of the basketball players in the middle of a make out session, the picture next to it was him giving her a gift. And at the very bottom was Stacey's phone number. 

It felt a bit wrong to use this against them but if it's a war they want. Then a war is what they'll get.  

~

I think it's been like what? a year since I wrote. First of all I'm so sorry I have no excuses. Second of all, I just made breakfast. Third of all, don't eat pizza while cooking breakfast because you wouldn't be able to finish your breakfast ( I learned the hard way). Lastly, I will upload another chapter by tonight. xxxxx

So are you guys Team Stella or Team Aaron? Comment down below I wanna know hahaha. 

Don't forget to vote and comment X T