Prologue

They all laughed at me. The whole school laughed at me! Aaron Maxwell the star player of the basketball team and not to mention the most popular guy at school. How could I've been so stupid to get into the janitor's closet with Stacey especially since I've been giving her the cold shoulder. Who knew she would work with the bitch and satan's little devil.

After that little prank, Coach dismissed me from the game and unfortunately he told me some important people from colleges were here to watch me play. But because of the stunt that they played on me they weren't interested in me anymore. They just messed with my future, messed with my dream. My scholarship is gone now.

I saw them all walked out the basketball court so I followed them, they all stood there in front of Stella's cars like they're some sort of gang. I walked towards them but stopped when Luke stood in front of Stella trying to shield her away. Honestly how lame. Stella said something to Luke and he backed off. She walked towards me and we met half way. I knew what I had to do.

" I'm sorry" was all I said. She looked at me like she was trying to process what I was saying.

" What?" she asked.

" I said I'm sorry ok? I shouldn't have treated you like that. I get it now. SO can you please stop with all this revenge pranks on me?" I asked her and she nodded. I extended my hand.

" Truce?"

" Truce" she said as she shook my hand. She flicked her hair then walked away from to join the group. They all got into her car and drove off. They'll pay for everything they messed up.

Truce my ass.