2: Calling an old friend

She wanted me to suffer... Like I haven't suffered enough. I've lost everything that I cared about. My basketball, my social life and my friends all gone and it all started with Stella and her stupid little prank. For the past week or so I've felt so angry and mad but I somehow managed to keep it cool and act like nothing has happened like it didn't bother me at all. But the stares, jokes and insults just kept coming. 

Even though it quieten down people still managed to to insult me today. Girls kept looking in my direction in disgust. Somehow thinking why on earth I cheated on Stella in the first place. Guys looked in my direction laughing. 

" Hey Aaron maybe you should pack more clothes" one guy said 

" Oh look it's the naked boy" a girl said. 

I kept my head up not letting it get to me, but I've had enough. So instead of walking to english class I walked my ass towards the school parking lot and to my car. I drove myself to my thinking place, which was a secluded part of the beach. There was a big boulder which I climbed on and had the most amazing view of the ocean. 

I grabbed my smokes out and started releasing all my stress and anger. I knew high school was going to be tough and unpleasant. But I didn't know it would be like this for me. From the start of high school I knew I was going to be a somebody. Somebody that would be respected by all students. Someone that was invited to the coolest parties. Someone that sat in the popular spot. 

I let out a big breath and put out my cigarette out. I grabbed my phone and looked through my photos. I went pass photos of Stella and I when we were together. There was a photo of us at the carnival, we were eating cotton candy while riding the ferris wheel. There was a photo of us at the beach having a picnic. A photo of us at some party after the basketball game where we won. A photo of us at some kind of dance. 

Then I went pass a photo of me and Viv on our last day of freshman year. We were friends since we were little since we were neighbours as well. So naturally we became best friends at school and outside of school. We stayed friends in elementary school and middle school. I remember our first day in high school, Viv was so nervous but I stuck by her. At the end of freshman year she had to move to New York since her dad got a new job there. 

I felt so lost and so heartbroken that my best friend had to leave. It was like losing someone so close to you. But we kept in touch every know and then. We promised at least once a month to call or text or even just a facebook message. And we still do in fact keep in touch. I last talked to her last month. So this is the perfect time to catch up. I told her all about Stella and the incident, I was thankful that she understood what I had to go through. 

I went through my contact list and clicked on her name. I held the phone next to my ear and waited for her to pick up. A few seconds later she picks up the phone. 

Aaron?

Hey Viv how's it going? 

Not too bad how are you though? How's the whole Stella situation? 

She's at it again and I don't know what to do

Just get her back 

Yeah I'm trying to figure that out still, I just don't what I could do. 

Do the same thing she did to you but 10 times worse. 

You know who's good at revenge? 

mmmmhmm I know where you're going with this. And the answer is no. 

Aw come on Viv I haven't seen you in like years and plus don't you want to get revenge on Stella as well? 

Why would I want to do that? 

Don't you remember Bobby? 

OMG Bobby Thomas, can't believe she did that though. She made me believe that Bobby was in love with me when in fact he wasn't. God I made a fool of myself didn't I?

Oh come on, wasn't your fault. 

And I still don't know why you went out with her after she did that to me. 

Meh she was hot. 

Ugh Boys. 

So how about it Viv? 

Didn't you forget I am all the way in New York. 

How about I'll pay for the plane ticket and you come here, attend school and everything? 

Why would I want to do that? 

Because you love me. 

Silence. 

Fine. But you only get me for 2 months I have other things to do as well you know. 

Whatever. Oh and Viv. 

Yeah

Bring Max and Leo we are going to need all the help we can get. 

Hey guys hope u enjoyed this chapter. How exciting some new characters are coming. I'm so tired I actually slept at 1am and its 8:51am right now. Ugh I have work tomorrow so that sucks. I'm also hungry oooh I just remembered I have left over pizza. 

Don't forget to comment & vote 

much love - Talita X