Chapter 5: Part 2 of the plan

" Ok Mr Maxwell what are you thinking?" I was interrupted by Viv. I looked over to her and saw her smiling at me. I sighed. 

" Thinking of part 2 of the plan of course" I said. 

" Oh yeah and what do you have planned?" she asked me. 

" Ok so you know how Stella has this blog?" Max looked at me then laughed. 

" I'm sorry but does the bad girl have a blog? Seriously?" he said while laughing. 

" Shush, go on Aaron" Viv said to him. Viv gestured me with her eyes to continue. 

" She has this blog where she basically lets out her frustrations and just basically talks shit about people." I explained to them. 

" It's a miracle that she still has her friends" Leo whispered. 

" Ah but that's the thing it's anonymous. No one knows its her. She's had this blog since last year." I continued on. 

Max and Leo both had blank spaces like they don't know what's happening. Viv is darting her eyes from me then to the boys. 

" Oh for god sakes, we'll hack into her account and post some stuff." She said with a sigh. 

" Oh" Max and Leo said together in synch. 

" Not just any stuff, personal stuff that only her friends and Stella knows" I said. Viv walked over towards me and gave me a pat on the back. 

" Good Job, so when do we start?"

-

Well the plan failed the next day because we found out that we couldn't hack into her account from a different laptop. So the only way we could do it was through her laptop and my wouldn't that be a challenge. 

Everyone had some ideas on how to get the laptop. Max suggested we break into her house and steal it, Leo thought it was a good idea but thankfully Viv convinced them that we'll probably end up in jail if we do that. Leo suggested that we break into her locker, of course Max thought it was a good idea and Viv told them about the security cameras around the school. Viv couldn't think of anything so it was up to me. 

" I got it" I shouted which earned some stares from other students in the library. 

" Sorry" I whispered. 

" What's the plan?" Leo asked me. 

" Stella usually has detention everyday. It could be about talking back to a teacher, or on her phone. So we have to make her lose her laptop by getting it confiscated." 

The boys nodded slowly and I looked at Viv. 

" Good idea but how do we get it confiscated? Teachers would think that she's just doing her work on her laptop" she said. 

" The only class where you don't need a laptop is maths and guess what she has maths next period" I said with a grin. 

-

" What are the 4 of you doing in my class?" Mrs Tav asked us. 

" We got sent here by our maths teacher, couldn't focus in that class ya know?" Max said. Mrs Tav looked at us suspiciously then nod for us to come in and take a seat. 

We saw Stella in near the back row with Bella so we all sat behind them. As I was walking to the seats, I could feel Stella glaring at me, sending me her hate. I and the others finally sat down and opened our books to make it look like we actually came here to do work. Stella turned around. 

" What the hell are you doing here?" she whispered. 

" What does it look like I'm doing? To do some work duh" Viv said. 

" Stella please focus, wouldn't want another detention would you" Stella rolled her eyes and turned around facing the class. I nodded at Viv, Max and Leo. Time to begin. 

" Oi did you guys hear about this party that's happening tonight, I heard it's going to be epic" Leo said. I looked at Stella who I know is listening to our conversation since she stopped writing on her paper. 

" Yeah did you guys get invited?" Max asked and we all said yes. 

Stella turned around slowly. 

" What party?" she asked coldly.

" As if we'll tell you" Viv said. 

" Oh come on, don't be mean Viv. It says everyone is invited. Surprised you didn't know about it" Max said to Stella. 

"I.. I've been busy" she stuttered. 

" Well it's invite only and it's through email. But you gotta RSVP by..." Leo checked the time on his watch. 

" In 5 minutes actually" he said. 

" Damn it" she muttered. 

" What's wrong?" Bella asked. 

" My phone got confiscated." She said. 

" Let me just get my laptop real quick" she bent down towards her bag and opened it to reveal her laptop. She put it on her lap so that the teacher wouldn't see it. But it was too late. 

" Stella is that a laptop I see?. I'm pretty sure we don't need a laptop for this class" she announced. Mrs Tav walked towards Stella and grabbed her laptop before putting it in her drawers which she locked. 

Part A completed. 

Is it too late now to say sorry? COS SORRY. I know I said I would update soon, but things have been cray lately. Uni work and actual work ugh adult life sucks. But hope you enjoyed this chapter. Currently 12:05pm and I should be doing my uni work right now but lol here I am. 

Oh you know what I just read this book on wattpad called " The Good girl's Bad boys: The Good, The Bad & The Bullied" And I loveeeee it. The author is RubixCube89201. She's an amazing writer like honestly haha. 

Don't forget to comment and vote. LOVE U ALL X