She leans closer to me and puts her head on my shoulder. It felt so right, i could just imagine us being like this in future, with our children playing on the beach. It brought a big smile on my face. A future with Amanda.

"What are you smiling about"

I look down and see her curious eyes looking at me. "I'm thinking about us" I say.

"Us"

"Yes" I cup her face and softly kiss her on her lips and pull away"

"Hmmm and what were you thinking about?" She asks.

"I was thinking about our future, you and me standing at the same place but with our kids"

I felt her heartbeat fasten. She looked nervously at me "You.. You want a future with me" she asks.

I look at her confused as why she would ask me that, when I realized I never actually even had a date with her, so obviously she'll think she's just a time pass.

I pull her In Front of me and look at her straight in the eye. "Yes, I want a future with you. That's all I've thought about ever since I first saw you at the Restaurant. You've become a part of my life and you have no idea how important you are to me."

She looks at me with tears in her eyes. "I thought I wasn't important" she says crying out fully. I hug her tightly. "Never think like that, you're the most important person in my life, and I don't intend on leaving you ever"

She pulls out of the hug and wipes away her tears and smiles at me.

Amanda's POV:

I felt immensely happy at the moment. Everything was magical, like in the fairy tale movies, a Prince Charming and his Cinderella. For me Xavier was my prince and I, his Cinderella.

I stand on my tip toes and kiss him passionately. Xavier slowly puts his arms around my waist and depends the kiss

FLASH

I look towards the person holding the camera. "I'm sorry to invade your privacy moment. You guys looked so beautiful that I had to capture the moment." He says giving us the photo he took of us.

It was beautiful. Us kissing passionately, with the sunset as the background. I look at Xavier and smile "I love it" He nods and take some money out of his wallet and gives it to the man.

"Thank you for this picture" he says.

The camera man smiles and leaves us alone, taking pictures of other couples.

Xavier looks at me and says "How about I take you out on our first official date tonight"

I nod excitedly and start running towards our hotel suite. I turn back and see Xavier catching up to me, I squeal and try to run faster but Xavier had already caught up to me, holding me by my waist he twirls me around.

Laughter

It was truly magical.

"Calm down Kitten, i don't want you to hurt yourself while running" he says.

I nod and take his hand in mine and walk towards the hotel.

So much to do and such little time. If only Tessa was here, she would've helped me out with my outfit for the date. I thought.

Giovanni's POV:

"Woohoooo!!!" I shout.

I can't believe this. It's actually so much fun. I always thought of an arcade as a kids place, but this place rocks. Tessa had beat me so many time.

I was currently playing Skee Ball and rocking at it. I had also collected bunch of tickets.

I heard my phone vibrating in my pants pocket and took it out.

Nikolai calling

I quickly answer "Hello"

"Hey man, where are you? You're not at the office today" he says.

"I've been busy. I told my secretary I wasn't coming today and to mail me everything so I can work at home" I say.

"Alright, but where are you? And what are those sounds?"

Think dammit think. He can't know I'm at an arcade. He'll never let me live that down.

"What do you mean? What sound?" I say. Stupid stupid!

"I'm not stupid Gio, I know that sound. Wait are you at an Arcade?" He asks

Shit, how does he know.

"Ummm yes" I reply nervously.

"You're at a fucking arcade. That hilarious man"

"Mom, Dad you won't believe where Gio is" I hear him say through the phone.

No this can't be happening "hey asshole, they better not know where I'm at, or else I'll bloody kill you" I threaten him.

I hear him scoff "As if you'll actually kill your own little brother Gio"

I heard my moms voice through the phone asking where I am "he's at an arcade mother. Gio is at an arcade. Can you believe it" Nikolai  says.

Silence

"I gotta go, bye" I hurriedly end the call. There goes having fun at an arcade. I grumble

I decided to leave when I saw Tessa approach me. "Hey wanna play Skee Ball with me" she asks.

Fuck yes! I say in my mind.

"Sure" I reply nonchalantly.

I hope you guys liked the chapter. Vote and comment please.

Happy Reading! :)

All Pictures belong to the rightful owner, I do not in any way own them.