Fear

Vote/comment/follow plz 😁😁
Thx    Now on to the story.
(Marionette POV)
No it can't be ! The old animatronics were bloody , angry and hurt. I was shocked I didn't know whether to run nor were to go. As the children grin the others were boiled in anger.
My heart rate was slowly speed up, my eyes all they could project is fear. The little ghost children notice and gave them terrifying looks.
Goldie step forward and look straight to my black eyes. The feeling of him staring at  me with regret and shame makes me feel unwanted in the atmosphere. I knew they would wake up from all the blood that the poor children spill what could I have done, I wouldn't just let them die.
The blood ran down there body leaving small puddles of it. I thought that they would understand from all of people but I guess they really don't.
I open my mouth to speak but Toy Bonnie hugs me from behind. I would have shove him off playfully but he is the only person I get along with. Mangle dropped down from above and held my hand. Toy Freddy and toy chica looked at me and nod. They suddenly agreed with me in a way. They... They understood what it took to save the children and not then die. Humn I guess they do care about me after all.
I felt loved by my kind , finally them expecting me. As soon as I step toward my old animatronic friend the clock strikes 12:00. I sigh with relief, but the old animatronic all said
"This is not over " and they left.
'what should I do' I thought.
Freddy sigh in relief , " we will deal with it tomorrow ok puppet" I nod and he gave me a smile as well as toy chica. They left except Toy Bonnie and well mangle just took the little children. He just looked into my black eyes and patted my head. '
'It's going to be ok' he mouth. Soon our body's were turning back to our original self.
As I got ready I kept thinking how the security guard kept alive for the pass days he really knows the knots of this place I guess.
Once I was ready I just kept getting a feeling that things aren't going to be ok tomorrow.

Hey my pirates ,
I'm so sorry for the short chapter and for no update and it's totally my fault. I just couldn't think of how to continue the story . Also, the final of the book is almost here." I hope that u guys continue liking my book and supporting me on it. Thx very much❤️

Ps:I don't own  any pics respect to the artist who drew this amazing picture. Nor the song and also not fnaf character.
Thx😁🤓🐾🐾🙁👻👻👻👻🎧🎧