Why Me?

Vote/comment/follow plz
Thx    Now on to the story.

Marionette (POV)
I sat there. Not feeling anything. Trying recall everything that just happen. My reaction was not ready to show itself. Goldie suddenly ran up next to were I sat . He knee down and looked right to my black eyes. "Hey, you alright"his words got me back to reality. I nod the only thing I can do.
He Gave me a smile like he use to in the old days. My memory is blurry of the old days but only reminds me of a yellow bear and me.
He stood up and helped my up on my feet. He observed me for a while till he looked at my wrist. He saw the bracelet that guy gave me. He than stared at me and ask
" who gave you this" I looked for words till the only explanation I can give is one of the children gave it to me in the Bonnie tours. He couldn't argue to that so he let it be.
We walked back to the other boys. They all looked at me and gave me a smile. I smiled back and soon felt a pair of arms around me. I open my eyes from the smile and found it was Bonnie. He hugged me tightly.
"Hey you can't keep her to your self let me in the fun" Toy Bonnie  yelled and then felt another pair around me. I just couldn't believe these boys sometimes. Foxy then looked mad and spoke harshly " Hey I want to be with her to" he jumped the boys and hugged me from behind.Then  Goldie join to. I soon realized that all these boys care for me even if I don't realize it.
The hug broke apart  and all of them face each other. They all got a bit awkward but soon looked at me. I made my way next to Freddy while the others stood there.
My body wanted me to go but I wanted to stay but I knew I was going to get question . Once my back faced them all I heard the four boys say " I love you" the statement they all said left me speech less.
I turn back looking  surprised. How! What! Huh?
My heart suddenly started to skip a beat. I have never felt this way not even when I was dating Foxy a bit, but since they all said it it just warm my heart.
Soon the boys realized they all said it. They all looked jealous by the way there faced showed it. They soon looked at each other and anger over came them.
Goldie eyes turn pure black, foxy body turn buffer, Bonnie  eyes turn redder, and Toy Bonnie eyes turn pitch black. Soon there fist curled up.
Then suddenly Toy Bonnie took the first punch at Goldie. Goldie was going to punch him back but soon hit Bonnie. Bonnie as well was going to punch Goldie in the stomach put instead punched Foxy. Soon all the boys were up against each other.
I automatically responded by trying to stop them. Freddy grabbed my arm and held me tight. I couldn't just stop here. I tug and tug but nothing.soon  I see a figure approach us. Toy Freddie stood by Freddy and BB came along to.He's always there when things go wrong.
Toy knew what was happening. Suddenly both Freddie's reacted. Freddie let me go to control his boy and Toy Freddy program Toy Bonnie to stop. They both yelled  things at them while pointed at me.
Soon I couldn't stand the situation I was in and ran out as BB follow behind me. Soon I bumped into both  chicas .They both stare at me like it was all me. Once I looked around I ran to mangles room and locked the door she stared at me.
"Honey wha-" I hugged her. My tears spilled out. I was confuse. My emotions were all over the place. She patted my head  and said nothing.
Next thing you know she carried me bridal style to my box. She place sleeping BB there and we both snuggle. My mind had only one phrase repeating " save them"  " help them " then the last phase got louder and louder " YOU CANT".
I woke up feeling the pizzeria almost open and had a feeling something will go wrong.

Thx for reading
Sorry no updates been doing things.
Any way hope you liked it my pirates. What do you think will happen  next?
.
Thx😁🐾❤️✌🏻️