One by one the girls all got up and greeted him with a hug and smile. I suddenly felt a little tug on my arm and I looked over to see Emily looking at me surprised.

"What?" I questioned.

"Is that Shawn Mendes?" She questioned in awe.

"Yeah that's him." I knew she liked him but also that she loved the girls more.

"That's so cool." She stated after a moment staring at him. "I like him."

"I know." I laughed a little. "Go say hello." I motioned toward the guy chatting with Camila.

"Will you come with me?" She questioned.

"Sure." I smiled and stood up.

I took my little sisters and hand and lead her over to Camila and Shawn who were now laughing. Emily hid behind my leg as I wrapped an arm around the Fifth Harmony member.

"Oh, Y/N this is Shawn." Camila started introduced us. "Shawn this is my girlfriend Y/N."

"Hi." I stated as he reached out to shake my hand.

"Hi, and who's this." Shawn asked pointing to my sister who was creeping out from behind me.

"This is Emily." Camila smiled. "Y/N's sister."

"Hi Emily." The boy greeted her as he bent down to her level. "I'm Shawn."

"I know who you are." Emily stated with a smile. "I listen to your songs."

"Do you?" The guy looked a little surprised. "Are you a little shy?" He asked and she nodded. "You don't need to be shy. I already think you're pretty cool."

"Really?" Emily asked surprised moving out from behind me a little more.

"Yeah." The singer nodded with a smile as she moved a little closer to him.

It was cute seeing Shawn interacting with Emily and I could see that Camila thought so too. Even though she probably thought it was cute for different reasons than I did.

After an hour or so I could tell Shawn was genuinely a good guy. He played with Sofi and Emily for a while well Camila and I cooked some food for everyone.

Brad had shown up just after Shawn and ignored the little girls and just tried talking to the other male singer in the room. It was funny because Shawn didn't seem to be interested in talking to Brad, he just ignored him and gave the little girls piggy backs and dropped them on the couch.

We were in the kitchen now, Camila and I were still at the stove while Dinah and Lauren were setting the the table. I noticed Camila trying to reach and put a plate back on the self. I smirked knowing Lauren was here.

"Here let me help you with that." I said wrapping an arm around Camila's waist.

I took the plate out of her hand and reached over her to put it back. I wasn't all that much taller then her but enough that I could only just reach the shelf myself.

"Why thank you." Camila's smiled turning around with a smirk.

She pecked my lips and wrapped her arms around my neck as I did to her waist. A strand of hair fell down into her face and slowly reached up and brushed it back behind her ear. I let my fingers linger there a second as we kept each others eye contact.